Holmfirth artWEEK

Name
Maciej
Edit My Images
No
There is 36 fringe venues covering this event this year, is there anybody here who is exhibiting on any of them this year ?

About Holmfirth artWEEK:
Holmfirth artWEEK is a local event with a national reputation, most of the exhibitors are from this area but visitors come from all over the country to view and to buy. It is astounding how much artistic talent there is locally, it is this that makes the event such a success . . . and brings many visitors to Holmfirth every year.

Some of my prints will be hanged in Holme Valley Warehouse in Honley.

Honley
Westgate 11
HD96AA

Honley fringe venue starts from Thursday 30 June to 7th July, 2011.
If you live somewhere around Holmfirth, Honley, feel free to nip in and have a look.

artWEEK is a fundraising event all work submitted is for sale. A commission of 20% is charged on sales in the Exhibition, Market & Fringe – all proceeds go to Macmillan Cancer Support.

More on my blog @
www.maciejgowin.com

Thanks for looking.
Maciek

Holmfirth seems to be a great place for artists these days. We went to the artmarket show a few weeks ago & will try and get over for the artweek. (altho my other half has her foot bandaged up at the moment)
Best of luck with your exhibits - I enjoyed looking thru your blog btw

Best of luck with the event it is something that I would have liked to attend since holmfirth is where my grandma walk born and lived until she was married, I still have a fair few relatives in the holm valley

Matt
MWHCVT

Back