Yes
3SkullsGravestone.jpg

ChurchEntrance.jpg

GravediggersHut.jpg

Graveyard.jpg

HolyCrossChurch.jpg

TreeGraves.jpg

Some nice work there.
In particular I like Numbers 2 and 3 and the processing on numbers 4 and 6. Number 5 is a good shot too .... the only one that does nothing for me is number 1 - maybe B & W would have made it better for my taste.
Very Good set though :)

Some nice work there.
In particular I like Numbers 2 and 3 and the processing on numbers 4 and 6. Number 5 is a good shot too .... the only one that does nothing for me is number 1 - maybe B & W would have made it better for my taste.
Very Good set though :)

That was understandable , just wanted to show the three skulls (y)

Glad you like the rest :woot:

Nice set of images Pirate, only one i am not sure of is last one,.
That head stone with the skulls loos evil.
(y)

I agree, some good shots there (y) good subject, composition and processing.
I like no2, 3, 4 and 5.

Seems like your photography is improving fast, well done :clap:

Thankyou Byrhtnoth for that :D , makes me happy :)

Its kinda funny , when i first started off doing photography and posting the shots... Everything was dark , could just about see the sky and generally had no real interest!

Gravedigger's Hut is very popular on flickr , 3 people added it to favourites... two requests to be added to other groups and 22 views in the last few days. hehe im chuffed :)

Oooooooooooooo rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you have some great shots there me matey! ;)

I love shots 2 and 4, and I love the composition of shot number 5, but I'm not sure about the colours. I'd like to see that one in black and white.

Did you see how old that gravestone was with the skulls?

I love graveyards shots and yours are fab!

Back