Home Again

Arkady

Suspended / Banned
Name
Rob
Edit My Images
No
Right we're all back in the UK again now and much cooler, thanks very much.

Helmand was pretty good and 3 PARA were the epitome of professionalism as always, even though they are arrogant buggers and sometimes hard to get on with.

Got shot at again by Mr T Alleybann who came off much the worse for wear in our own little incident with 10 of the faithful being converted to Martyrdom right before our very eyes by superior drills and the careful application of the marksmanship principles. Good stuff.

The Des Brown visit was a bunch of hand-pump as the man's a feeble effort of a human being in everyone's opinion. Rubbish politico all round really.

I'll try and get some snaps up on the Gallery, but much of it this time round is not for publication, I'm afraid.
According to the media watcher in the office, I picked up a front page in the Sun and Mirror newspapers this week as well as lots in the various broadies.
Chances are that if there were any Afghan Patrol photos in the papers this week, they were mine as I was the only one out there getting dirt on my boots.

Welcome back Rob ... as you might have gathered from other threads :)lol:) you presence has been sorely missed ... or taken advantage of ... not quite sure which !?! (y)

Welcome back, good to see you in one piece (y)

Welcome home Rob.

The gallery has been updated and brought inline with the forum.
If you look under your avatar, you'll notice a gallery link which will take you directly to your space.

Look forward to seeing your piccies.
Congrats on the front pages.

Welcome back Rob, **** taking lot those Paras I bet, no fear but so professional, you've got to admire their tight-knit team work, top stuff by the sounds of it.

Was it a case of, who's does this bloke with all the flashy gear think he is, and then they become to realise you've been in the field many times and aren't new to being under fire.... I'm assuming a tad, excuse me.

Love to see the shots, what day was the paper, do you know? I can say to friends...Oh yeah, I know the guy who took that, names Rob...well actually, its Mandy to his friends.
;)

We won't get to see your piccies any other way will we?

welcome back Rob!

Thats not what ^^ He ^^ was saying when you were away :eek: :shake:

:popcorn:

Welcome back mate. Glad you're home safe and sound (y)

Looking forward to your new shots :)

BTW. You now have a more respectable user title :)

Good to see you back rob!

I have seen quite a few shots from 'stan in the papers over the last couple of weeks, so I'm guessin they must be yours.

SammyC said:
Um, now you see I can read that in more than one way....

:D

:LOL: I realised that after I did it, and thought "nah...no one has gutterlike mind as low as me...." hehe

Not sure how else to word it TBH. I thought of a couple of other ways but they didn't sound right.

Marcel said:
BTW. You now have a more respectable user title :)

:eek: What is this place coming to? Arkady is 'hard' and Busterboy is 'large member'.....or is it my dirty mind taking over once again? ;) :p

Now that sounds like an exciting work trip.

As long as you get back back to tell the tale that is.

dazzajl said:
Now that sounds like an exciting work trip.

As long as you get back back to tell the tale that is.

Indeed...You're going to make a very interesting Grandad someday :p

Nah. Well 'ard.

Welcome back, Rob

Catdaddy said:
Nah. Well 'ard.

Welcome back, Rob

Well I thought that too, but kept thinking of Robbie's dog in Eastenders....

Back