Home is where the heart is......(HDR)

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
A house is not a home. Home is where the heart is :)

IMG_0686_4_5_tonemapped.jpg

IMG_8758_6_7_tonemapped.jpg

IMG_8821_19_20_tonemapped.jpg

IMG_8921_19_20_tonemapped.jpg

IMG_8878_6_7_tonemapped.jpg

IMG_9293_1_2_tonemapped.jpg

Last edited:
Some idyllic homes here,comp looks ok and I'm loving that caravan btw
...just not sure the HDR's are really making these 'pop' for some reason :thinking:
Curious as to what's going on with the sky in the last one btw.....is it the effects of the pp or a rather large swarm of midgies ? :puke:

Hi

A nice set of images. I don't think they benefit from that much HDR and perhaps the lawn could do with a crop in number one. Nice peaceful scenes.

Graham

Don't normally like HDR but the caravan shot has worked well. The Forge is quite nice too but looks like it could do with straightening, or might just be my eyes :cautious:

Another one for the caravan! Love the way its brought out the grime on it :)

The process on the Caravan works with the subject well, " The Forge" looks good as well again suits the process. Nice set.

Personally if placing so many in one go, it would help others to give some C&C if they were numbered..

no 3 is the clear winner for me HDR really makes it stand out

Thank you everyone for your comments (y)

I agree the first does need the lawn cropped, my initial thought was to make the house look small in the grounds, but it does'nt work at all.

That last one certainly needs the sky sorting out, I don't know how I missed that, poor PP and not a swarm of midges :)

HDR is a subjective subject, and will allways create controversy. If you don't like it at all your not likely to find much of value here :)

Sorry I forgot to number them :D

Back