Home made mono pod and walking stick

Edit My Images
Yes
Had a bit of spare time the other day:thinking: so got to work on this project, it's great for me and works, should i take this to dragons den for funding .....Taking orders ..... price £300 each;)
the quick release

IMG_3803.jpg

the extendable leg

IMG_3802.jpg

I know your all going to be jealous:naughty:, this feeling will wear off after a couple of days

Regards Mark

Getting the table and chairs into Knockhill should be fun!

I know your all going to be jealous:naughty:, this feeling will wear off after a couple of days

Regards Mark

So will the glue on the pvc tape :p

Not sure but I think K Tel are looking for new product ideas for this Xmas. (only oldies will remember K Tel products) :LOL:

Does it pick up litter or assassinate world leaders?

Very inventive, think you might have missed the boat marketing wise though :LOL:

I just use a normal Manfrotto monopod when hiking - attached to my rucksac when not taking photos, those bl**dy Trekking Poles are more trouble than they're worth when scrambling around mountain tops - most people I see seem to use them as some sort of fashion accessory anyway, dragging them behind them wherever they go :bonk:

simon

Very inventive, think you might have missed the boat marketing wise though :LOL:

I just use a normal Manfrotto monopod when hiking - attached to my rucksac when not taking photos, those bl**dy Trekking Poles are more trouble than they're worth when scrambling around mountain tops - most people I see seem to use them as some sort of fashion accessory anyway, dragging them behind them wherever they go :bonk:

simon

I need this for a flat road not a blooming hill, my hiking days are over :crying: i have to put all my weight on it as i walk, well limp, come shuffle ,come stagger, a kind if walk, well this is the bee's knee's.....i was going with a scull and crossed bone handle, but thought that may be to threating :LOL:

Regards Mark.

Back