Home studio equiptment

Name
michael
Edit My Images
Yes
I am looking at getting my first studio kit is there any kits you would recommend for me.

Thanks mike

Loads to choose from.

Your budget would be useful to know.....

Well, I can only suggest Lencarta as that's what I have and haven't used/owned any other brand.

Get yourself a single Smartflash and the largest softbox you have room for and take it from there.

Most will suggest you avoid the Ebay "cheapies" for various reasons although they do have many happy users.

Lencarta support is also very good should you have any problems.

Another recommendation for Lencarta here got a 4 head setup and there great and so is the customer support :) £340 will get you a 2 head 200ws setup with 2 softboxes with a standard light modifier fitting unlike the ebay specials

+1 for lencarta - I recently bought the new ultrapro 300 and they are brilliant! Prob a bit above your budget as it was mine, but I figured I wanted that little extra power in case I needed it, then be left wanting more. I really don't regret over spending and am very happy with the results.

The elitepro kit is excellent by lencarta. More than good enough to last you a while and earn you enough to pay for them many times over! They are reliable and the accessories are a standard fit. Not only that lencarta accessories are cheaper than other brands but great quality too. I use a studio fully kitted out with lencarta gear hence no need to have my own anymore :)

Another shout here for lencarta, The support from them and the build quality is excellent. I also highly recommend their folding softbox / octabox.
I've used a friends interfit kit a few years ago and I was terrified I was going to snap something on it.

Back