Honda NSX + EK Civic

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
I tend not to get many replies to any threads i start but hey somebody might like them?

Any thread with the letters NSX in the title will get my attention!

Stunning cars and some great shots.

Thanks for the comments guys :D

I'm still undecided about number 3 too tbh. One minute i quite like it the next i dont. I did it as a "teaser" shot for when i was processing the rest of the set - and i like the editing on that one if im honest.

The colour on #3 looks odd but the rest are perfect!

ziggy©;3646633 said:
I wonder why Honda dont come up with a newer version of the NSX or even the prelude :)

I would guess at being to do with most manufacturers looking at as a cost exercise, for a mainstream manufacturer the R&D costs of bringing a small selling sports coupe to market just isn't worth it.

Love the first one, it's a little less obvious that the others and the slightly softer look really does it for me.

Want the car though, would be a nice upgrade from the DC2 :D

Lovely shots of some beautiful cars. 1 is my favourite, love the 'pose' and backdrop. 2 reminds me of one of the camera angles in Forza 3 if you leave the menu screen playing as it rotates around your car.. like it!

Nice shots of an interesting NSX......looks like an early NA1 car which has been modified to look like a facelift NA2 car?

Thanks for the comments + crit guys - muchos appreciated!

Nice shots of an interesting NSX......looks like an early NA1 car which has been modified to look like a facelift NA2 car?

I think it is yes - good eagle eyes!

Stunning cars, and your angles show the cars off very well, although I have to admit to not being a huge fan of faked shallow depth of field.

There is no faked depth of field in my pics, all the depth of field was done in camera.

ziggy©;3646633 said:
I wonder why Honda dont come up with a newer version of the NSX or even the prelude :)

Firstly, great shots and again what a car the NSX is although I dont like tose modded headlights.

NSX replacement was on target for 2012 production release but shelved during 2008 recession. Prototypes were completed and still currently used in Japan race series. We have a nice big print of it in our reception area :)
Might still make production once things calm down but of course the handling will not be fettled by the great Senna :crying:

testbloke said:
Firstly, great shots and again what a car the NSX is although I dont like tose modded headlights.

Thanks bud. I thought the same about the lights when i was shown pictures of it before i took some. Tbh, it looks alot better in real life than it does in the pictures with those lights.

Really? I only say that as #1 looks massively fake. What aperture/lens were you using? I'm not doubting you as such, but I've never seen DoF drop off quite like that without using PP to make it.

Yeah, its not had any processing done to give it more dof! That one was shot with my 50mm f1.8 @ f3.2 (first time i have use it in ages tbh!)

6 is the one for me, love it with the road in the background. Shame you didn't shift up slightly for the second, and not sure about the editing on 3, if it was to be done the same way as the others then in my opinion I'd say that's a brilliant set and a set to be proud of, nice work :)

Stunning example, #6 for me, pity about the sticker on the screen and the magic tree on the mirror.
Testbloke, who do you work for? Honda dealer.

......Might still make production once things calm down but of course the handling will not be fettled by the great Senna :crying:

Hopefully it will see the light of day, Honda badly need a 'halo' car IMHO.

Sadly it will not be designed and produced with little thought for economics which made the original NSX such a thoroughly resolved car, nor is it likely to be mid-engined, so not a true successor in my eyes.

the first photo is awesome! (not that the others arent lol but the first I really like)

Awesome cars and equally awesome pics. 1, 2 and 6 are the best IMO

Back