Honda S2K

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
No
Just your thoughts after PP?

Anyone spot the Content Aware within this picture?

resizedpx.jpg

resize2f.jpg

Last edited:
Nice motor-car - I am thinking of buying one. However, as to your photograph. Not sure if the car was properly cleaned before shooting or if there are paint blemishes around the grillle. Could do with a little touching up. I am not sure the photo does "anything" for me. Good record shot.

The image is too big as per forum rules
Aside from that, I really like it. The PP looks great, the mood suits the car down to the ground!
The content aware, is that the new thing in CS5 or summat? anyway, i cant tell!
Then again, the front numberplate is missing, so i'd guess that its that, also looks like there is some bug splats which could do with a clone

Nice motor-car - I am thinking of buying one. However, as to your photograph. Not sure if the car was properly cleaned before shooting or if there are paint blemishes around the grillle. Could do with a little touching up. I am not sure the photo does "anything" for me. Good record shot.

Nah it was a quick photoshoot as we had some time to kill yesterday I could touch it but it would make the blemishes more noticable

Peter-T said:
The image is too big as per forum rules
Aside from that, I really like it. The PP looks great, the mood suits the car down to the ground!
The content aware, is that the new thing in CS5 or summat? anyway, i cant tell!
Then again, the front numberplate is missing, so i'd guess that its that, also looks like there is some bug splats which could do with a clone

Sorry wasn't ware, just uploaded it onto my FlickR account. Yeah the front is haven clean and the Content aware is there should be some "warning signs of private property":bonk: I was laughing when I did a few clicks and off it went:) As for the front, he normally keeps that in the passenger sunvisor.

Ahh brilliant!
Do you have any other pics? Its been lowered hasnt it? any other mods?

i recognize that motor from ep civic forums :) its sweet :)

I like the blemishes. The car should be kept natural and not airbrushed. It looks like it's used and enjoyed, as they should be. Suits the character of the car too. Nice X-processing effect too.

Back