Hopton, Norfolk.

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
No
Like a complete idiot I didn't check my ISO setting this morning before taking a couple of dozen or so images - as a result every shot was taken at ISO 1000.
Anyways, not to worry, heres a shot taken with my trusty Nikon 28-70 2.8, a legend of a lens!!

Assault by Neil Almond, on Flickr

Last edited:
Great shot Neil, well composed with for me just about the right amount of movement in the water.(y)

George.

Lovely natural looking shot, I can imagine that it looks very true to life. (besides the slow shutter speed effect of course).

Nice capture I like the tones in those rocks.

Very nice work. Although you made a mistake it's not critical with these cameras, there's barely any noise compared to a few years ago and what there is can be cleaned up easily if you want to - sometimes a bit of grain can be a good thing anyway

Nice Job Neil!

Nice textures in the rock really gritty. and the ISO doesn't seem to have been detrimental to the shot. A nice bit of LE with a cracking lens.(y)
Re the ISO that's a typical one isn't it and i'm sure we have all been there, i used to get caught like that fairly often Now i always hit the Info button to check my setting before i shoot after screwing a couple of promising shots.

Nice Job Neil!

Nice textures in the rock really gritty. and the ISO doesn't seem to have been detrimental to the shot. A nice bit of LE with a cracking lens.(y)
Re the ISO that's a typical one isn't it and i'm sure we have all been there, i used to get caught like that fairly often Now i always hit the Info button to check my setting before i shoot after screwing a couple of promising shots.

Cheers Steve. Appreciate the comment!
Yes, the ISO bit, its not the first time I've done it either! I've ieft a reminder sticky taped onto my tripod to check the ISO before I shoot!!

Cheers Steve. Appreciate the comment!
Yes, the ISO bit, its not the first time I've done it either! I've ieft a reminder sticky taped onto my tripod to check the ISO before I shoot!!
Ha Ha i would laugh but i had a label on the back of the camera with "ISO" on it for quite some time!!

Like it mate, great tones throughout, I too have done the ISO blooper, after setting it to auto when shooting birds I forgot to set it back when doing landscapes!!!

Back