Name
dave
Edit My Images
Yes
4642819844_5a5798b320.jpg

4642818820_cc3d6fea4b.jpg

4642204937_791ba7a8c9.jpg

4642203561_043213f86e.jpg

A few pics from last weekend any c&c welcome, just looking for some pointers :rules:

No4 I like the best. The walkers in the foreground help lead the eye round the trees on the horizon and then onto the silhouette of the tower in the background.

Having said that they all suffer from a plain blue sky and seemingly shot when the sun is at its highest and harshest. I know its not always easy but best to try and shoot when the sun is lower in the sky like early morning/evening. The light is much more flattering to most subjects at those times :)

Steve

I like the blue sky and think no.4 is my least favourite, so that proves this is all subjective!

No.1 makes you proud to be British!

1+2 are very similar however I like the blue sky.
3 has a 'blown' sky which spoils it somewhat.
4 I think may be affected by having your watermark, it seems to the first thing catching my eye.

No4 I like the best. The walkers in the foreground help lead the eye round the trees on the horizon and then onto the silhouette of the tower in the background.

Having said that they all suffer from a plain blue sky and seemingly shot when the sun is at its highest and harshest. I know its not always easy but best to try and shoot when the sun is lower in the sky like early morning/evening. The light is much more flattering to most subjects at those times :)

Steve

cheers steve yeah they were all shot at the hight of the day. no. 4 was shot whist taking the missus n friends on a 14 mile hike in 27'c heat :nono:

I like the blue sky and think no.4 is my least favourite, so that proves this is all subjective!

No.1 makes you proud to be British!

this is very true simon not everyone like the same things thats what makes it all so interesting. Yeah with the right weather Britain has better scenery than any other country in the world.

4 I think may be affected by having your watermark, it seems to the first thing catching my eye.

cheers nick i thinks shooting at midday didnt help no.3 it bleached the sky so much :bang: and as for the watermark thing i only just found out how to do them so may have been alittle overkill :shrug:

This is not a critique section ;)

Back