HOT...!!

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
No
Never done smoke trails and never done chillies before :D Just an idea and thought I'd give it a go .... :LOL: tbh I think it has some potential as a shot? perhaps a white background and perhaps a bit of red in the smoke? :thinking: Any suggestions very welcome ... Thanks for looking!

3963370465_73d2178a4e_o.jpg

Personally I think the black background sets the whole thing off quite nicely - clever idea combining the smoke trail and chilli (y)

I like it, but it looks like the chillie is floating..be nice on a shiny black surface or something.

I like it how it is, against the black. Great shot!! Well executed.
I've been meaning to do something like this for ages, since seeing a similar shot on my travels on the Net. I think in that case, they actually set light to the chilli. I remember the title was 'Red Hot Chilli Pepper'. I've just googled, and unsuprisingly, it comes up with the band mostly.

Last edited:
Many thanks everyone (y) Thanks for the feedback :clap:

Very cool idea, I think the balck is defintely best, I would be tempted to try it again but this time with the chilli sitting on something, makes it a little bit more beleivable than just floating in the air.

But other than that a lovely picture and of cours ethe above is only my opinion.

I say definately keep the black background but making the smoke look warmer could work. It's a great idea and I do like it as it is though (y)

This is great! The red and black really work well together. Smokin' chilli! Nice lighting.

thanks for looking everyone and glad you like it (y)

This is really excellent! I did some captures with the incense sticks in but it didnt really feel right - i love this approach thanks for the inspiration!

This is really good, the black makes a good contrast and I think it's best to leave it. No suggestions as I think it looks great as it is.

Thanks again for the comments ... appreciated :)

Agree with the above, really great shot. I can't decide whether the chilli is falling or hovering. Either way it works. The lighting is brilliant.

Looks great with the Chilli. A vibrant hit of colour with the smoke looks superb.

Back