Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
_V2C5904-Edit-2.jpg

c&c always welcome.

thank you for looking :)

thats a beautiful shot Tom, your getting toooo good now :clap::clap:

Very nice Tom. Are you sure it's a House Sparrow, the head does not look grey enough for a Male HS. You may have a Tree Sparrow there.

Lovely shot, love the blurred background as well as the bird being pin sharp.

What lens was that with?

What chance do I have with shots like this turning up? I only have Sparrows to work with it seems too. Great shot erding :)

Nice shot Tom :) we tend to ignore them looking for the more exotic, but they still make a good subject.

thats a beautiful shot Tom, your getting toooo good now :clap::clap:

thank you rich.

That is lovely Tom pin sharp and a nice perch he`s used too :D

thank you mark.

Very nice Tom. Are you sure it's a House Sparrow, the head does not look grey enough for a Male HS. You may have a Tree Sparrow there.

cheers for your comments donna - pretty sure it is as have not had [knowingly] a tree sparrow before. will check though.

Lovely detail Tom,thank you

thank you john

Lovely shot, love the blurred background as well as the bird being pin sharp.

What lens was that with?

thank you dale - used a canon 300 f/2.8 with a canon 1.4 tc.

damn, that is sharper than a sharp thing, :clap:

thank you

Great shot

thank you

What chance do I have with shots like this turning up? I only have Sparrows to work with it seems too. Great shot erding :)

every chance - just a question of patience and being in the right place at the right time. a lot of luck also helps :D

Nice shot Tom :) we tend to ignore them looking for the more exotic, but they still make a good subject.

thank you ant. very much agree with you here can be just s demanding but its also a more civilised way as well - comfortable chair, camera in one hand and a glass of something in the other hand :woot:

tom

Fantastic shot, love the detail and colours (y)

Back