House Sparrows

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
I have been suffering a bit of a crisis of confidence of late with my D200 and Sigma 50-500 :thinking:
Today I was on lunch when I spotted these guys, I have carried out no PP on them what so every only changed from RAW to JPEG
Please tell me what you think :help:

23981758.jpg

61297372.jpg

91998141.jpg

ATVB

Paul

Nice set.

Gordon

That 3rd one could be very nice indeed Paul with a couple of minutes in processing (levels,sharpening and selective NR on the background).

The edits are an improvement but you have pushed the highlightes a bit too far and blown the whites. You have the basis for some good shots here, but I would suggest starting again from RAW, adjusting the levels but concentrate on the shaddows, dont pull the high end back so much if at all as you will loose some white detail. Maybe a touch of vibrance and selective sharpening, good luck (y)

Hop you dont mind, I had a very quick play with one of your shots, its not right, I was working on the JPEG image which limits what can be done. I'm not happy with the colours in my edit, but see what you think, if you want this removed, please say so, its no problem whatsoever.

5597297033_e9cc350d82_o.jpg

Last edited:
You have some lovely shots here...just shows that i may need a better lens on my setup

I think I'll send all my editing to Trev :D
Thanks very much Paul. As much as I would just love to do all your editing, I fear I would be taking your enjoyment of your hobby away from you and that wouldnt be fair :nono:. With that in mind, sadly I must reject your offer, but thanks anyway :D :LOL: I look forward to seeing some more from you.

PS. Glad you approve of the edit (y)

Back