Housing problem ...another update (Post #33)

Great news there, hope all goes well and there are no hiccups (y)

top banana bodders :banana:

all round yours for the house warming then eh!:clap: :clap:

i won't be :puke: in too many rooms for you :LOL:

That's brilliant! I'm REALLY chuffed for you!

:banana: :clap:

Congrats mate, I've been following this but not added anything seeing as I have no experience with these situations but I'm well chuffed for you.

Fab news Marcel - really chuffed for you! :)

fantastic marcel, thats great!

Is Moss Side still getting a bad rap??

Marcel, Im sooo very, very pleased for you.(y)
I can remember the day I closed the front door of my nightmare for the very last time, elated doesnt even come close!
You might not be able to view the house yet but, if you have the addy, Id go do some checking out at diff times of the day, just to be sure about the old frying pan/fire scenario.

Ill go buy my New years party frock shall I? :LOL:

lol We have.

We went round yesterday afternoon. All nice and quiet.
We're at the first of a row of three houses. The other two being nice quiet houses. There's hanging baskets outside, garden furniture etc. And the majority are bought houses too, which goes to show that they're likely to be nice neighbours.

My wife took a drive round last night to show our daughter, and a walk round today in daylight, and it's really quiet.

Also right next to some fields / farm and horses, which pleased our kids no end.....our 2 yo kept saying "Yaaaay I can feed the horses some carrots!".
lol

Thanks for all your well wishes :)

Marcel, I'm so happy for you :) It's nice to know that there's a happy ending to your nightmare.

Fantastic news Marcel...so so pleased for you :woot: ... amazing to hear a successful end to your nightmare.

I've been going through a similar nightmare myself for the passed year or ten...so I haven't answered before because it makes me feel so Grrr, :bat: :(
..YYKWIM.

Top work ... very happy for you ... what great Christmas present for you all. (y)

Thats TOP news, fingers crossed if your in for Xmas!!! (y) :D

Thanks very much everyone :)

I don't think we'll be in for xMas, and TBH I think I'd like one last christmas here.

I@m only 29, but 17 of those were in one house from birth (which I was really upset about leaving at the time). Then to a new house with my mum for 2 years...after that I met my wife and pretty much moved into where we are now, so we've been here for 10 years this August. So it's gonna be sad to say goodbye to the place, even with the elephant upstairs...lol

I've already decided that when we move, I'm gonna pop back and warn the next lot of tenants that if they ever get flooded that it's not the first time, that it's happened about 10 times before....lol. Forewarned and all that.

What really hit home though was today at Bolton Abbey when you lot were mentioning the house to me. I'm definitely more outgoing on the net, and I find it quite easy to type things into a post, so after posting this thread about our problems and getting the house etc... when people were mentioning it to me in person today, it made me smile.

I dunno why, I suppose it enforces the reality that there are people behind those avatars (nice ones too :)), and that we have a really friendly little community on here.

I'll shut up now, and go dream of fondling another Nikon :D

I dunno why, I suppose it enforces the reality that there are people behind those avatars

Not behind this one :cautious:

Good on you sir for getting a new place. Here's to hoping it's all groovy when you move in :)
Any ideas how it compares to your flat for size?

Good stuff hope it all works out for the good. However one down side is lack of cash for buying any new lens. Coz the kids will be spending it all on carrots for the horses. :D

Back