How Arbroath Harbour looked today

sawman

Private James Frazer
Edit My Images
No
Janice got the sunshine I got normality:)
Rain_.jpg

when I was at school, the games master referred to scotch mist when it was heaving it down - is that what it really looks like?

when I was at school, the games master referred to scotch mist when it was heaving it down - is that what it really looks like?
Thats the very stuff. Atmospherie I call it! I am doing Arbroath down though really as it has one of the highest counts of sunshine days on the east coast.

And the BEST smokies in the known universe!!

Is salmon a mammal, or am I missing something???:thinking::thinking:

Is salmon a mammal, or am I missing something???:thinking::thinking:
Not sure what you mean but a salmon is a fish which we frequently poached out of the river. Venison is from a deer which we didnt poach from the river! It came off the hill. We quite liked a brace of grouse on the 11th of August too.:LOL:

In your post you said dinnae eat fish on account I was raised on salmon & venison [/I

Hence my question as I always thought a salmon was a fish, but you said you don't eat fish....get it????]

Bet the sun is shining now in Arbroath, it is in Fife!!

In your post you said dinnae eat fish on account I was raised on salmon & venison [/I

Hence my question as I always thought a salmon was a fish, but you said you don't eat fish....get it????]

Dont eat fish now cause I had ower much of it when I was young!!!

You could have got out the car and braved the elements.
Having got soaked through this morning hunting for my car keys which I lost on the hill I thought I would just stay in the car! Besides I wanted to try this effect!!

I wouldn't worry about my comment too much. I only go out when there are no clouds in the sky.

I wasnt! I only did this cause Janice had a very nice shot of the same place but she got the sunshine. Just a bit of nonsense really

Back