How can people live like this.

Man!!!

I`d have made a sharp :exit: from that place...

That really does take the cake... I`m stunned!!!

Seriousely DISGUSTING!

How on earth can someone live like that... or did you find her somewhere underneath all that crap?

Man... I`m sure glad I can`t smell the place.

Feel for ya having to go in there...

I'm guessing the PC doesn't work anymore!

S

Tjc
Its just a link to web site i check out, nothing to do with me.!! I ent been in there.

:shrug: I can't believe they couldn't be bothered to make the bed :eek:

The next series of Life Of Grime USA must be due to be filmed pretty soon:puke:

Probably a forum member on here :LOL::cautious:

That's terrible... two cats living at THAT place? If I were them I would've done a runner a long time ago... :shake:

I wonder why they had a ironing board. LOL......:thinking::wacky:

Not to put a damper on the thread by any means, I have been in the equal and possibley worse.....seriously

.............Jeeze I love my job :D

Actually, I doubt the tennent would be hard to find, she'll be about 500lbs with five cigarettes hanging out her mouth :thinking: I may have been out with her......

Imagine getting wasted and waking up there...............................:eek:

With sticky bits..............................:eek:

I'm amazed they did not have a fire - or two

that just brought up breakfast - thanks how about a warning!

You'd have thought she'd have put those couple of cigarette butts in the ashtray at least!! :D

Amazes me at the washing stuff on the bath... shampoo, showergel etc... doesnt look like any water has hit that bath for 20 years!!

And just imagine walking across the bathroom floor with bare feet! :puke:

ewwwww that's horrible.

Although I'm less judgemental of people lately. If it was just a mess, then yeah, I would point and say 'Thats horrible'.
I think this is too serious to say it's just a case of laziness. I'd suspect a combination of possibly poor personal hygeine skills (maybe down to bad parenting?), mental illness, amongst other things.

Could just be a lazy sod though, who knows :p

Need to be registered to see that one :(

OMG!!! That is absolutely disgusting and one of the reasons i wouldn't want to rent my house out to anyone.

Come on, what's the problem? It's only an art installation (isn't it??)

Anthony.

Back