How cruel is this?

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
My wife is buying me the Canon 17-40L next month and is locking it away till Christmas morning :shake:

(I told her it's being discontinued so I'd better get one sooner rather than later)

Of course it will have to be tested at least once to make sure it's in perfect working order :naughty:

I'm speechless. What have you done to upset her? ;) :D

Hacker said:
I'm speechless. What have you done to upset her? ;) :D

I think it was because I tried pushing my luck.

She told me I'd better start earning some money out of the hobby to help fund it.

I told her that my gear just isn't up to standard to produce sellable work and I needed a professional camera, the Canon 1dMKIIN.

Then I told her the price.

Bachs said:
Then I told her the price.

Baaaad move! :shake:

Never mind mate, the 17-40L is a good move. It's a cracking lens. I haven't used mine as much as I'd like but I'm going to be putting that right soon.

Bachs said:
My wife is buying me the Canon 17-40L next month and is locking it away till Christmas morning :shake:

(I told her it's being discontinued so I'd better get one sooner rather than later)

Of course it will have to be tested at least once to make sure it's in perfect working order :naughty:

Bachs, I have a voucher for £70.00 off a 17-40 if you want it. I already have one so it's no good to me. If you want it just pm me your address and I'll post it to you.

Bachs said:
I take it that this was just a ploy and dosn't actually have some truth to it?.

Bachs said:
And perhaps when your returning it to it's nice box it could get mixed up with the 18-55mm :cautious: :shrug:

Bachs said:

Like it :LOL: :LOL:

ASH said:
Bachs, I have a voucher for £70.00 off a 17-40 if you want it. I already have one so it's no good to me. If you want it just pm me your address and I'll post it to you.

That it very much appreciated mate...PM sent (y)

Bachs said:

If I tried that one with my wife, she would simply say "That's a shame, don't worry, they'll still be around second hand".

Wanna swap? :LOL:

Just kiddin. I'll be honest, my wife is good when I want to buy photography 'bits'. Well, that is if I can keep it a secret :D

Steve, posted the voucher today, about 14.20 first class post. (y)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If mine tried that ... :cautious:

In fact she is wuite the oposite ... gives in to my every whim ! :thinking:

Back