How do I convert 3GP files to burn on a CD?

Edit My Images
Yes
I have a 3GP file on my PC that I would like to put onto a CD/DVD so that I can watch it on my TV through my DVD player.
Seems as though I need some software to covert the file to allow it to be transferred to disc and viewed on TV.
I've played around with Google and found loads of sites offering downloads that will do the job, but I've no idea who these guys are or what else will be downloaded without my knowledge.
Anyone on here know what the best way of doing this is?

I should add that I know diddly squat about techy stuff!!!

I would give up - that's an.......archaic way of watching stuff on TV, I'm surprised CD/DVD hasn't yet appeared on antiques road show :p.

Get a media streamer for about £30 off Amazon or something - just an android media player - it will stream files from your PC or you can just put the files on a memory card, put it in the player, and it will work.

OK. I'm out of date. That's true of most things:D
So if I stick the 3GP file on a memory stick and plug it into my TV that will work, will it?

There's no slot on my DVD player to plug anything in. Yes. ..it's that old.

Thank you again. The quality is not very good because I'm using a free downloader for the 3GP file but I'm watching it on my TV right now.

I would have had to pay to get better quality but it's better to have low quality than not to have it at all.

3gp is very old mobile phone recording so quality will be poor but that's about that.

OK. I'm out of date. That's true of most things:D
So if I stick the 3GP file on a memory stick and plug it into my TV that will work, will it?

There's no slot on my DVD player to plug anything in. Yes. ..it's that old.

No - you need a media player - amazon search tv media player - sumvision is a common brand - it has a hdmi output on the player, plug the hdmi lead in ur tv, then put your memory stick in the media player that will play it and send the pics to your tv.

As Mr Bump said 3gp is crap - what films or files are they ? not on netflix or is it your own videos you recorded years ago ?

As Mr Bump said 3gp is crap - what films or files are they ? not on netflix or is it your own videos you recorded years ago ?
Thanks for that. The video is from 1988!!! Legally downloaded but technology in those days will be archaic compared to nowadays. It may well have been recorded on something earlier than 3GP!
I could have paid for a downloader which might have improved quality but there's no guarantee that something this old can be brought up to today's standards.
I might just have to accept poor quality rather than not having it at all.

Back