How do I sync all my Yongnuo flashes?

Name
Roger
Edit My Images
No
I have three Yongnuo YN560 3 speedlite flashes and one Yongnuo YN600EX-RT 2 speedlite flash. I usually use Hahnel remote slave transceivers but cannot now due to incompatabilty with other kit. I have heard that I can possibly sync these Yongnuo flashes using the 600-RT 2 as a transmitter. I use all my flashes for water drop photography so they must be accurately synced together. Any help?

Thanks, but I think these are optical triggers not radio triggers which is the type I need.

You need to ditch the receivers as they're not compatible with any of the other protocols you have going off.

The correct receivers for the YN600 as a radio transmitter are the YN E3 rx, but they're like hens teeth (from a cursory search).

So that leaves 2 options cost free - either switch everything to the Canon near IR protocol (from memory all YN flashes will do this), or switch the YN560's to simple optical slave mode (S2 IIRC) and they'll fire just fine.

However, if you want full remote control, and you can't find any YN E3's, you'll have to either change the 600 for something YN560 compatible, or switch the 560's for something 600 compatible.

I have three Yongnuo YN560 3 speedlite flashes and one Yongnuo YN600EX-RT 2 speedlite flash. I usually use Hahnel remote slave transceivers but cannot now due to incompatabilty with other kit. I have heard that I can possibly sync these Yongnuo flashes using the 600-RT 2 as a transmitter. I use all my flashes for water drop photography so they must be accurately synced together. Any help?
I would have thought the easiest option would be to sell the YN600 and buy another YN560 you will then be able to trigger them with a YN 560 TX.

Last edited:
I would have thought the easiest option would be to sell the YN600 and by another YN560 you will then be able to trigger them with a YN 560 TX.
Using a YN560TX the YN600 could just be switched to optical slave.

Back