How do you ad a watermark

Name
Nathan Hulse
Edit My Images
Yes
As the title suggests, I'd like to find out how to add a watermark to my images (for web display). I have iView media pro, which is supposed to add them, but the first watermark I created was a bit too small, and iView wont let me use any other I create. I only use Elements for other editing.

Any Help please.

In Elements you can use the batch processing tool (File > Batch Process) to add a watermark for numerous images, otherwise use the Text tool to put in your script. If you need the copyright symbol when typing hold down the Alt key then type 0169 on the number pad at the right of the keyboard to give you ©.

©
Bloody Marvellous!
Cheers Colin

In Elements you can use the batch processing tool (File > Batch Process) to add a watermark for numerous images, otherwise use the Text tool to put in your script. If you need the copyright symbol when typing hold down the Alt key then type 0169 on the number pad at the right of the keyboard to give you ©.

Aha, thanks for that, have been trying for ages to do the alt 0169 thingy, but wasn't using the numeric keypad :)
All I kept getting was a blip blip blip blip

Aha, thanks for that, have been trying for ages to do the alt 0169 thingy, but wasn't using the numeric keypad :)
All I kept getting was a blip blip blip blip

That's what I did too till I figured it out :LOL:

© The above message is copyrighted ©

Sorry to resurrect this but I need similar help?

I have Elements 6 for mac and cannot find >File >batch.

All I want to do is have an automated process for adding a watermark.

This is the closest thread I could find to my problem without starting a new one.

I can batch convert all my files in aperture to jpegs and change the file names, but adding a watermark layer 1 by 1 in Elements is tooooooo! slow.

Help please:bang:

Back