How do you transport/store all your kit?

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, I've got a Lowepro Fastpack - which was great for when I just had my camera, a flash and a couple of lenses.

However, now that I'm focusing on video a lot more I've got a viewfinder, a small LED light, a microphone etc. Does anyone have a bag recomendation or perhaps even a big bag which could hold my tripod/slider in too?

Cheers!

assuming you're using it in cities rather than going hiking with it, if you can stump up the cash, the thinktank airport international is the industry standard, top line bag. Swallows mountains of gear and brilliantly designed.

always used backpacks, but now its just too much and the straps are showing signs of weakness.
I get a few Europe bookings which i normally drive over to, but as im getting them every month now i am going to fly more...so a Pelican 1510 is on order soon...
:)

jodykirton said:
always used backpacks, but now its just too much and the straps are showing signs of weakness.
I get a few Europe bookings which i normally drive over to, but as im getting them every month now i am going to fly more...so a Pelican 1510 is on order soon...
:)

I'm not a fan of the peli 1510 tbh. It weighs a LOT empty, so depending in what airline you fly with you'll be pushing the hand luggage weight limit constantly. It also doesn't actually have all that much gear space inside it, it looks like it carries expensive stuff, and the wheels and handle are a bit annoying.

Check out the thinktank airport international, it really is brilliant, and hand luggage compatible.

Back