How do

Name
You can call me Sir.
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi folks,
I'm kev, some of you might know me from other photography sites like ping and dcm, most of you probably won't. I joined a while back because I actually felt inspired enough to contact someone because of their photos (very rare for me) and since then I've been busy getting married and stuff. I'm going through a photographers block phase at the minute but I've got another race coming up in a couple of weeks which I'm looking forward too. I haven't been in a while so it'll probably take me ages to get back into things. anyway that's enough about me for now.

See you around
Kev

Hi Kev and welcome!

Thanks Matty,

Hi Marriane, I'm thenewboy from ping.

ahhh...I do know you! This site is great, hope you soon find your way around, the feedback here is the best ;)

Cool, I've got a massive pile of honeymoon photos to get through. I decided as it was a once in a lifetime trip to try RAW incase I cocked things up and now I'm trying to pick up RSE. I've got a couple of problem photos I might post later to try and get some help on.

Welcome Kev :wave:

Hi I'm Ron a (very) oldie!
Spent my life as a professional photographer, but now re-learning all about 'pictorial' work! I'm now (almost) exclusively digital - use a Pentax *iST because I can use all my old Pentax prime lenses, (albeit with extended focal length on the *iST! OOOPS! Meant to start a new thread not contribute here 'cos it doesn't make sense!

thanks for the warm welcome everyone, see you around.

It's only you in the dark I'm afraid. Ping is short for a site that was called pinguish and is now called photoping.

I am a denizen of Flickr (and becoming an addict) but here is friendly and laid back and you will get real feedback which is :1st:

:welcome: :wave:

Howdy :)

Back