How long before i get quote for bank transfer

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi
I put in a request for a quote to be sent to me by email yesterday at around 16.00.
I've still not received the email quote. How long do these things usually take to come through?
It seems from what i have read on here that they are usually pretty good at replying.
Ta

I asked for a quote at 8am UK time yesterday and eventually got it last night. Of course, this is just a quote. So I immediately (last night) replied and said I wanted to go ahead with the order and asked if they could send me the invoice and BT details...I'm still waiting for a reply this morning, but I always give these things 24 hours before I start chasing...

I'm certainly not in agreement with others here who have said they get a reply "immediately" or within a couple of hours...that's not my experience so far, but like any business I expect they are very busy, especially considering they currently offer the cheapest prices to be found...

Last edited:
I asked for a quote at 8am UK time yesterday and eventually got it last night. Of course, this is just a quote. So I immediately (last night) replied and said I wanted to go ahead with the order and asked if they could send me the invoice and BT details...I'm still waiting for a reply this morning, but I always give these things 24 hours before I start chasing...

you sure about that lol

Cheers Guys, i will hang on until tomorrow morn then.
I'm just excited for getting it ordered!!

theoretically you should send your emails at 1 am uk time

I doubt that makes much difference tbh. I expect they have people emailing them from all over the world at different times. Sending an email at 1am UK time doesn't mean it'll be top of their list when they open in the morning.

My replies normally arrive about 2-3 pm If you reply and say you want to go ahead almost straight away the BT invoice is back in about an hour then maybe up to a day later you will get the tracking details.

I find Tina very helpful and business like

I'm pretty sure Tina is UK based. My replies take upto 8 hours sometimes, but they always reply. With the amount of people ordering here and elsewhere, I think its safe to say Tina is constantly fighting a backlog of emails.

Just so you know, the invoice arrived at around 10.50am this morn and i sent the BACS payment around 1pm.
I was a bit nervous about the purchase, but all the comments on here have reassured me and so far so good.
Thanks all

Just so you know, the invoice arrived at around 10.50am this morn and i sent the BACS payment around 1pm.
I was a bit nervous about the purchase, but all the comments on here have reassured me and so far so good.
Thanks all

I'm in the same boat and did my transfer at around 1pm as well. Now it's race time to see who's gear arrives first :D What was it you ordered?

I'm in the same boat and did my transfer at around 1pm as well. Now it's race time to see who's gear arrives first :D What was it you ordered?

I've got an aging sony a300 so am upgrading.

I wanted the A65 but could only really afford the A57. That was until i came across Panamoz. I've ordered an A65 for the price of an A57.

I've already got a 50mm prime and a tamron 18-250 to go with it. Can't wait for it to arrive.

What about you?

5D3 + 24-105L + 85 f/1.8

I did the same yesterday afternoon and got a reply first thing this morning, Pretty quick I thought.

And a very good price Too.

My A65 arrived this morning. My wife has put the battery on charge ready for when i get home.
All seems to have gone smoothly

My A65 arrived this morning. My wife has put the battery on charge ready for when i get home.
All seems to have gone smoothly

My 5D3 also arrived this morning, but the battery charging will have to wait until I get home; no way would I trust my wife to handle that job, it's like asking my 4-year old son to to cook the Sunday roast....

Back