How long does delivery take from Onestopdigital?

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
Does anyone have any recent experience of buying from onestopdigital? Looking to buy a lens from them but don't want sell my current lens and be left with nothing to shoot with.

I think my kenko extension tubes only took 5-6 days a few months ago.. they also offer fedex which may be quicker.

Used them twice and both times had delivery within 3-4 days. Re: import duty - if you have to pay it they will reimburse you.

PS. I'm not sure about their Canon prices but they don't seem any cheaper than some UK outlets for Nikon - e.g. the Nikon 70-200 f2.8 VRII is £1,599 from Onestop and it's the same price from RGB Photo (Middlesbrough).

The Tamron 17-50 non vc is £249.99 there and over £300 most places in UK.

A couple of years ago when I used them I placed the order on the Monday, and the goods were delivered on the Thursday of the same week.

I have bought numerous items from them. 5 days max in my experience. Excellent company to deal with.
I always opt for Fedex as the carrier.

Just hope you don't have to send it back.

It's just cost me a total of £36 return to send a lens back to them for testing and repair.

5-6 days though for purchase, and the margins are getting less.

Bought loads of smaller stuff of them though and in the most had good service.

I ve used them twice and they ve been really good. The tracking site is very informative and on both occasions, the products arrived in around 4 working days.

Get them to do a price match against other HK retailers like Digital Rev. They won't normally beat them but they will get close.

I've just bought a few things from them and it took 6 days for delivery, first time that I've used them and very pleased with the whole service :)

Back