How Many Clocks

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
So How many clocks have you had to change?

Mine are: TV, CD player, VHS, HI-fi, 2x phones, 2 x mobiles, oven & microwave (??), radio alarm, 2 x cars, wrist watch and wall clock, 15 in total.

It appears every household item can tell the time nowdays. By the time i had found the lost instruction books for some it had taken me nearly an hour.

4 clocks in my household. Laptop and watch changed themselves! So I only had to change alarm clock and car.

(y)

Oops! Forgot my mobile - so that's FIVE.

yeah computers all changed themselves, but I have got to change:

4x Mobiles
1x Oven
1x Microwave
2x DVD Players
2x Cars
5x Wall Clocks

so 15 for me too :|

I usually end up doing some twice because one of my pet hates is having two (or more) clocks showing different times....grrrrr. Probably a bit anal but it drives me nuts.

I have just been made to redo the Oven and the microwave as they showed different times to the clock in the kitchen! God knows why we need 3 clocks in one room!

Dont forget your camera, unless you have them set to auto update.

I use to look after 3 Town clocks and had to drive around at night to change them.Two where in Church towers and one night I went in thro the side door, torch in hand walked up the aisle to get to the door to the stairs,and there was a coffin sitting there,some-one laid to rest,and all the different coloured effects thro the stained glass.Looked really eerie,i know you're not supposed to whistle in church but at that time of night ,who was going to hear me. :eek:

Only changed the oven...the rest either do it themselves or have long run out of batteries ;)

Twelve clocks/watches/appliances;but 1 hr forward ain`t bad,it`s the 1hr back that takes my patience to the brink.Why do we still carry out this twice yearly performance in the UK;can someone enlighten me?

Twelve clocks/watches/appliances;but 1 hr forward ain`t bad,it`s the 1hr back that takes my patience to the brink.Why do we still carry out this twice yearly performance in the UK;can someone enlighten me?

I remember a guy who i used to work with telling me about something called double summer time thaey did in WW2. Apperently they put the clocks forward 2hours (i think) so the farmers were getting the crops in at 11pm in day light. Anyone else heard of that?

Oh Bugger! I knew there was something I had to do today :D

Back