Just out of curiosity

I own a rather pathetic 67 :D

Current rate is roughly 1 a week

Impressive! I just have a measly eight.

I'm sayin' nowt...
tape.gif

:LOL: It may be a close thing...
sneaky.gif

I feel inadequate....... :crying: I only have 5 working cameras and 3 for show.

Andy

Ive got about 12, 11 of which are used. The used ones are:

Kiev 4
Eos3
Xpan
Leica M6
Yashica 635 TLR
Mamiya 6
Mamiya 6MF
Hasselblad 500
Mamiya RB67
MPP Microtechnical
Deardorff 5x4/5x7

Just out of curiosity
I own a rather pathetic 67 :D
Current rate is roughly 1 a week

so that's why I am always outbid on eBay....:shake:

haven't got time for the 3 I have...:( .......but 67..:cautious:

2, my OM2-sp which is used a lot and an EOS 650 which can take my canon lenses but is rarely used.

67!!!!!

The ones I use...

Mamiya c330
Graflex Crown Graphic
Canon AE-1
Agfa Billy (my great grandads)
EOS 500

Ive only got a miserly 14,:D my most used has got to be my Werramatic, closely followed by the Leica 111f, both pocketable, (well large pockets).

Dave.

I try not to own for the sake of owning, I'm not a collector because I detest clutter, and collections are the very definition of clutter.
So I only own what I use regularly, if it ain't been used in a year, its goone.

Mamiya 6
Bronica EC
Nikon F3
Nikon FM2
Yashica FX-3
Nikon L-AF
Clack

5 x Nikkormat
1 x F2
2 x F601 (retired hurt)
2 x AV-1
1 x A1
1 x FTb
3 x Minolta thingies
2 x Mju
1 x Big Mini
1 x Lubitel
1 x MPP

I have four (well three technically)

• Zenit EM
  • Pentax Spotmatic F
  • Minolta Dynax 505si Super
  • And a boots 'animal camera' with a gorilla shaped plastic cartoon on the front, point and shoot fixed focus:D. Probably the first camera I ever used although I have not used it for years

Hopefully a tiny little Pentax Auto 110 will be added to that list shortly as Adox are releasing their new Adox Pan 400 in a 110 cartridge, making some film available for the camera and its the first black and white 110 film for years. I've always wanted one of those little auto 110's so now I can get one!

... as Adox are releasing their new Adox Pan 400 in a 110 cartridge
I wish you hadn't said that. I've been avoiding some nice Pentax and Minolta 110s on the grounds of dead format. No doubt their prices will now rise.

Snip....

Hopefully a tiny little Pentax Auto 110 will be added to that list shortly as Adox are releasing their new Adox Pan 400 in a 110 cartridge, making some film available for the camera and its the first black and white 110 film for years. I've always wanted one of those little auto 110's so now I can get one!

The pentax auto 110 is a great little camera, Dad had one when they first came out complete kit with 3 lenses motor winder and a flash unit.

As to the OP I have 1 film camera at present unless I can persuade Mum to let me have dads Pentax 110.

2 for me... Canon EOS 5 (35mm) and a Canon AE-1 (35mm).
Curious I use the AE-1 a lot more than the eos 5, and nearly as much as my 30D since I've been on holiday.

Just 2 (and a half) Pentax Spotmatic F and ESII, I bought another spotmatic F to repair but half of it is missing :(

I'm downsizing and the Spot F is in the classifieds.

I wish you hadn't said that. I've been avoiding some nice Pentax and Minolta 110s on the grounds of dead format. No doubt their prices will now rise.

Why do you think I'm going to get one now?

110 is apparently dead easy to respool as all you need to do is cut the film down to 16mm or buy 16mm film and spool it back into the cartridge with the backing paper. The difficult bit though is that this has to be done in complete darkness or in a changing bag and the cartridges are difficult to open.
However this only works with higher end 110 cameras that don't need the film perforations. Hopefully someone will release another colour neg film in 110 and perhaps even a transparency. You'd think that an image that small would produce a rubbish image but Kodak sold 110 format Kodachrome and sold special mini projectors with more powerful bulbs to get a quite good image out of them.

I still remember one little story I read somewhere about a Pentax Auto 110, a pro tog used to hide one in the heel of his show to get a camera past security to photograph stand up comedians when photography was banned during their performances and then afterwards rush out and get it processed in time to appear in the New York tabloids the next day

I have 23.

T90 gets used most of all, F1,A1 and EOS 5 used fairly often.

13 Praktica,s, 2 Nikons, one K1000, Pentax Zoom105,Canon EOS 50 and a Minolta Riva AF35 do not get much use at all yet.

John:)

just off the top of my head

Couple of EOS3's
EOS5
Minolta SLR
couple of pentax SLR's
couple of Practica SLR's
Couple of TLR's - cant remeber the makes - Halina is one I think
Couple of Olympus Trips
Kodak Brownie 127
Kodac ColorSnap 35
Instamatic 100

maybe a few others

I have:

Nikon FM - lovely :love:
Nikon F80 - like using a digital but with film :)
Nikon EM - looks like it just left Nikon :)
110 plastic spy camera :LOL:
Praktica MTL5b - unless someone else wants it :razz:
Canon IXUS 1 AFS - hmmm

WISH LIST:

Nikon F6 - When someone sells me one
Nikon F5 - Soooon

Ive got about 12, 11 of which are used. The used ones are:

Kiev 4
Eos3
Xpan
Leica M6
Yashica 635 TLR
Mamiya 6
Mamiya 6MF
Hasselblad 500
Mamiya RB67
MPP Microtechnical
Deardorff 5x4/5x7

SO which one don't you use and why?

Must be verging on 10 easy. I have an om-10 with the film winder and three cracking zuiko lenses, I really should start using that... Lovely camera.

Last edited:
[thinks]

working cameras...

Canon A-1
Canon AV-1 [old workhorse that I've owned since about 1982 - light seals are heading on the way out]
Canon EF (in the post soon, hopefully)
Canon EOS 3
FED 5B
Lubitel 166U
Mamiya 645J
Mamiya 35EE Merit
Yashica 124G
Yashica J-3
Yashica FX-3 Super 2000 (had about a month, yet to run a film through it but it seems OK)

I've also got a Canonet QL19 with a stuck shutter that I keep meaning to get sorted out and an XA2 that I picked up for a quid at a car boot last weekend that doesn't seem to spring to life with some fresh batteries.

Last edited:
My collection seems to have expanded rapidly in the last week. Anyway, it currently stands at:

Agfa Clack
Praktica BX20
Holga 120N
Canon EOS 100 (failing shutter)
Canon EOS 300
Canon EOS 1N HS
Zenit E
Nikon F401
Nikon F90x (x2)

Nowhere near 67, or heaven forbid, 150!:wacky::LOL:

I suppose I have three, the Bronica SQA, the Russian rangefinder I have on loan from Joxby and the Lubitel which is out on long term loan to whoever wants it.

Back