Andrew
Edit My Images
No
NP22sxo.jpg

Lions, or tigers?

If its Tigers i think i got 12

None.

Yup, 15 Tigers to be found!

Hang on a mo' I spotted a sixteenth one :)

Last edited:
15 tiggers, no lions.

I see 15 tigers but I keep forgetting which I've counted and which I haven't.

I got the shot off here put it in AP, and then darkened it and flipped it all over and then found 16. 16 is the correct number as I have just found it is going crazy on the internet :)

No, IMO it is 17 !!! :) I found two/three that are quite obscure/disguised/hidden more than the others.

PS has anyone "dotted" them to confirm(?) the count and posted that anywhere? I have looking at this on my phone so perhaps need to open it in PS on the computer and find a way to "dot" up my finds.

Last edited:
Is it ok to post a picture in which I've dotted 16?

The hardest one for me to find which was the 16th is just above the two tigers head in the tree.

https://www.womansown.co.uk/fun/can-spot-16-tigers-picture-32995/

IMO it is partly about pattern recognition and that it 'where' number 17 is.

If you look at the tree with the two tigers in the bark.......just to the right of the lower one and slightly up a bit there is an illusive one made of the leaves, to me it has a clear pattern of nose, eyes and mouth/cheeks ;)

16 crouching tigers, one hidden dragon?

IMO it is partly about pattern recognition and that it 'where' number 17 is.

If you look at the tree with the two tigers in the bark.......just to the right of the lower one and slightly up a bit there is an illusive one made of the leaves, to me it has a clear pattern of nose, eyes and mouth/cheeks ;)

Sorry to quote my own post...... but to keep in context?

Is there not another 'hidden' one:-

Disguised as the pink flower at top right-hand area to the left and above (on the edge of the picture) the parrot.

Both that one and the other one in the leaves are more disguised than every other clearer, though obvious, tiger. But they are still 'cat faces' ;)

No Lions. But Tigers, I see 16 pretty easily. I would say the least obvious one is maybe the one in front of the tree on the ground as your eye is drawn to the ones on the tree itself.

Disguised as the pink flower at top right-hand area to the left and above (on the edge of the picture) the parrot.
I think you are right, (y)
I'm also wondering, if there really is a lion hidden in there? and the true answer is 1

I think the tigers are intended to distract and there's 3 lions: 2 in the bark of the tree on the left and 1 on the ground in front of the tree. Being pedantic, all 3 actually look like lionesses so the answer may actually be 0.

I think the tigers are intended to distract and there's 3 lions: 2 in the bark of the tree on the left and 1 on the ground in front of the tree. Being pedantic, all 3 actually look like lionesses so the answer may actually be 0.
They look too much like tigers though. I’m not saying your wrong, it’s just ‘badly’ done.

Back