How much are these cameras worth?

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
For sale locally. Not sure I want them :thinking: What sort of money are they worth? ... if anything.

Coronet Twelve-20 box camera Folding Autographic Brownie camera Folding Coronet Clipper

e796e84a95a5ebe0f05b05f07f394230.JPG.max600.jpg

Probably the best way to get an 'open market' value indication for cameras like that would be to check the 'completed items' on eBay and see how much any have sold for, bearing in mind the condition and working order of the cameras you have, and for any that have sold.

If one or more of the above are working, and take 120 roll film (which is still available), then why not try them on a bright sunny day this summer? It can be good fun coaxing some good shots out of a simple vintage film camera. Pay a visit to the Film & Conventional section of the forum to find out more if you are interested.

Last edited:
You might do better posting in Talk Film and Conventional, some very knowledgeable and helpful folk in there rarely venture into the less-couth parts of the site

Somewhere I have a copy of McKeown's guide........not sure which year mine is but used to be considered the 'bible' for old film cameras. No idea where I stored mine so cannot readily look them up for you :(

But come the day of online auctions.. possibly not that reliable now other than as a general guide??? If you have a bigger library near you there might be one on the shelf.

less-couth parts of the site
:ROFLMAO:

Thanks chaps

The asking price is £35. It caught my eye, and I wondered if it would be nice to own them just to look at, play with!
Then I wondered if they had a saleable value, but I have no intention of buying to sell on.

..... unless there's £££ in it ;) But there is nothing remarkable there.

Ms d00d doesn't wants more clutter, she's got enough of her own.

Thanks again. :)

The asking price is £35. It caught my eye, and I wondered if it would be nice to own them just to look at
They would definitely be nice to own, look at and play with! Is that £35 for all three or each? If all three then it seems like you can't really go wrong.

:ROFLMAO:

Thanks chaps

The asking price is £35. It caught my eye, and I wondered if it would be nice to own them just to look at, play with!
Then I wondered if they had a saleable value, but I have no intention of buying to sell on.

..... unless there's £££ in it ;) But there is nothing remarkable there.

Ms d00d doesn't wants more clutter, she's got enough of her own.

Thanks again. :)

Ar they asking £35 0r offering £35 to take them away.
coronet were always bottom end of the market.
Though some of the colourways of the coronet midget carry a surprisingly hefty price tag, considering they were given away with packets of cereals (circa £300).

It depends if they all work properly and the bellows are light-tight. If not, then unless you want some ornaments it's a lot to pay for dead cameras. They're the sort of model you can find at some of the large, multi-dealer 'antiques' centres. I'd expect to see a price tag of around the £5 to £10 for the Coronet box, £10 - £15 for the folding Coronet and around the £20 mark for the Kodak at a place like that, but you get to see them and test them to make sure they work before you buy. I take a small LED torch with me to check the bellows and lens if I'm going somewhere that might have some old camera 'bargains'. It's a case of buyer beware if you're after a usable camera.

Last edited:
Back