How Much?

ASH

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
No
Hi guys, I've been a very naughty boy and bought a Canon 5D. This means my 350D with 18-55 and 55-200 lens, with hoods are for sale. how much do you think I should ask?. they're all boxed and in mint condition. Woops almost forgot, I have the battery grip for the 350D as well.

Look on ebay at completed items then reduce for ebay fees you don't have to pay and a bit off for not having the hassle?

Silly question - hows the 5D?

RobertP said:
Look on ebay at completed items then reduce for ebay fees you don't have to pay and a bit off for not having the hassle?

Silly question - hows the 5D?

Hi RobertP, the 5D is amazing, :D nice big bright view finder and my lenses now show their true potential. Do you think £700 would be to much for the 350D with grip and two lenses, and a second battery?.

try putting it in the members market here, there are a few people who dont have one, or stick it on ebay, but please dont link to your auction there if you do, i dont think its fair to get members to bid against each other like that,!

CT said:
Congrats on the 5D! :icon_cool

Thanks CT, going to shadow a wedding tomorrow so I'll see what this baby can do.

Good luck tomorrow, hope the weather is good for you. :) Will you be posting some of the results for us to look at?

Steve said:
Good luck tomorrow, hope the weather is good for you. :) Will you be posting some of the results for us to look at?

Hi Steve, I really went as the bag man, making sure he had the right lens on the camera for the shot ect. I took some mental notes on what shutter/f -stops he was using for different shots. I did take my camera but didn't get chance to use it. I think I leaned a far bit and feel ready to have a pop myself now. :thumb:

ASH said:
Hi Steve, I really went as the bag man, making sure he had the right lens on the camera for the shot ect. I took some mental notes on what shutter/f -stops he was using for different shots. I did take my camera but didn't get chance to use it. I think I leaned a far bit and feel ready to have a pop myself now. :thumb:

It is all good experiance for you, what would help even more would be if you can spend some time looking at his pictures and compare his results with the settings he took each at. That way you can work out what he changed, why and the effect those changes had on the end picture.

As you become familiar with both your equipment and the settings, it will become almost second nature and you will alter those settings yourself without giving them much thought. thats when your work becomes much better as you can then concentrate on the wedding, the people and getting all the other little details spot on without worrying about the camera ll the time.

Back