how much?

Name
Poppy-Leigh
Edit My Images
Yes
does everyone and anyone think this is worth, it belongs to my granddad and he wants to sell it, he asked me how much i thought it was worth, and i drew a blank, then thought of all yous on here!! it works and everything, but atm rough prices will be lusshh

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

pics a bit dark, whats the model what are the lenses ,focal lengh and apertures.:shrug:

I'm pretty certain that the zoom is a Vivitar 70-200 f/4.5.....looks identical to mine (Pentax K-mount)

Bob

I would suggest putting it on ebay with a reserve price you would be happy with, then let it find its own level. If it doesn't reach the reserve will at least give you some idea of the market value.

Realspeed

i know, lighting in my house is a bit rubbish, and i'm too tired to fiddle about lol, lenses are:2 x vivitar 35-70mm f3.5-f4.8 macro, sigma 75-200mm

model is minolta x-500

I would suggest putting it on ebay with a reserve price you would be happy with, then let it find its own level. If it doesn't reach the reserve will at least give you some idea of the market value.

Realspeed

oops, sorry mate didnt see your post!! (i feel bad!) thing is, he doesn't know how much to even start thinking of asking for it, and i dont either, as i'm not entirely familiar with the older cameras like this!!

fgind out what model it is and have a look about on ebay to get an idea of prices.

I was given a Pentax SLR camera which looked similar to yours, also by my granfather (in law).

2 Lenses, a case, and a cleaning kit.

I popped it on ebay with 99p start price and watched in horror as it finally finished on £2.70...

Sorry if this is not what you want to hear, but that was my experience.

There are a lot of school ( A level) photo courses starting at the moment and people are looking for good basic SLR cameras and lenses. Saying that, they dont want to spend a lot!
I recently bought a Minolta Dynax 5 kit for my Daughter from ebay for about £50 posted. I also sold a Praktica MTL5 with 50mm lens for £45.
If you price your kit up around there, you should get a buyer.
I would list it with a buy it now price or you risk giving it away.
It might help to check it is all working ( put a film through it and get it developed) You might even get the film bug and keep it ( I still have a great Nikon F6 body and an F70 that I would never sell)

Allan

I have my own film SLR and i love it, but he just wants to sell it, as i've no access to a darkroom (yet, i'm making plans) so when i get it made, i shall be using my other Canon, shall have a look on ebay now!

cheers guys

xx

Back