• 51-60 years

Votes: 48 20.4%
  • 61+ years

Votes: 25 10.6%

• Total voters
45 here.

same age everywhere I go

Last edited:
43 and, strangely, feeling like someone knocked a decade or so off of that overnight :D

37. On a bad day that feels reversed, on a good day I act about 13.

Physical age 44
mental age 10

30 and thankfully you posted it up this week otherwise I'd have to go into the next age bracket and feel a whole lot older.

40 according to birth cert!

Body and mind beg to differ occasionally tho :p

Very

I'm 40 , but since i had a hair cut and shave i'm reliably informed by the girls at work that I now look about ten years younger than that :love: (with the previous wild and wooly hair and bushy beard that you could hide a badger in I apparently looked about ten years older than actual :bat: )

Whenever my dad was asked his age he would add ten yrs on.... he liked to hear people tell him how well he was looking:)

Fat, ******ed & 45 here :puke::shrug::naughty::LOL:

To be fair given that you've been blown up by frogmen, and bombed by the RAF its not suprising that you're ****ed

I'm 40 , but since i had a hair cut and shave i'm reliably informed by the girls at work that I now look about ten years younger than that :love: (with the previous wild and wooly hair and bushy beard that you could hide a badger in I apparently looked about ten years older than actual :bat: )

Chuckle!!

46 but thanks to my new partner feel 22 again.:D:cool:

I like that poll! Most seem to have 40-49 and 50-59 rather than 41-50 and 51-60 and so I still reside in the younger (OK, less old!) age group!

My wife (who's 2 years younger than me - but don't tell her I told you!) got put at mid 30s while we were on holiday and that's how I feel some days - others, I feel rather elderly!

She'll be ****ed if she hears you lying about her like that ... Ive seen your missus and she's easily ten-fifteen years younger than you - at first I wondered if she was your daughter !

I'm 34, and I'm OK with it.

I saw a quote which sums everything up for me, " I'm 30, but I feel like I'm 20, until I spend time with 20 year olds, and then I'm like no actually I'm definitely 30"

That makes me chuckle.
What would be the point of NOT being OK with it? :LOL:

big 4 0 here... however age is just a number... somedays I feel 18 another day 80.... after bike episode on Saturday it's 80ish today!

Back