How old is this Coronet camera?

Name
Jackie
Edit My Images
No
I found this lovely old thing in a charity shop, and for £10, thought it was worth a punt. I have no idea if it works (doubt it).
Does anyone know how old it is, and if it's worth anything? I know it won't be worth a lot, but I'm sure I could get more than a tenner for it.

I realise I maybe should have posted them in colour (and with less fancy angles) to make it easier it identify, but I couldn't resist the conversion to B&W.

by Jackie Crossley, on Flickr

It's post war and looks to be the version with French collaboration (there's loads over here). I doubt that you'll get rich and you probably won't even double your tenner so polish it up as an ornament.

Bob

It's post war and looks to be the version with French collaboration (there's loads over here). I doubt that you'll get rich and you probably won't even double your tenner so polish it up as an ornament.

Bob

LOL. Thanks. I didn't think it would be worth much, (and I certainly didn't ever think I would get rich from it). TBH, I didn't buy it to sell it, I just thought it looked nice, plus I enjoyed photographing it.

Back