how on earth did this happen

Name
nik
Edit My Images
No
now a month or so ago I had no medium format having sold it all previously as to heavy and I didn't carry it.
now----------------------------- IMG_2625 copy.jpg

its witchcraft i tell you:p or is it just to much time on this section of the forum:police::film::exit:

:oops: :$:love::film:

That Bronica on the end looks broken, I think you should send it to me.

That Bronica on the end looks broken, I think you should send it to me.
you are so kind to offer:p

Those pesky malfunctioning alien matter transmitters again.
i think i will save that one to use in many situations- wasn't me it was the "-------":D
ive a couple of films sent off from the 12/20 and one on the go in the bronica with the wlf so at least my ££££ has got me taking more pictures (they will still be crap, but cant have it all)

I thought it was common knowledge that when a film camera finds itself adopted by a loving f&c tog who spends time grooming it with those lovely soft lint free cloths, and feeds it regularly with deliciously fresh film, he/she contacts all his / her other abandonned buddies with instructions on how to pull at the heart strings of said tog.

I can't beleive that you weren't already aware of this @niko :LOL:

And before you say anything, I'm sure someone sending you some rolls of 120 film had absolutely nothing to do with this! :whistle: Anyway, don't forget to post your results on the forum. (y)

I think magnets are involved somehow.

And before you say anything, I'm sure someone sending you some rolls of 120 film had absolutely nothing to do with this! :whistle: Anyway, don't forget to post your results on the forum. (y)
ha I just knew there was someone to blame;):p
will post some up asap

ha I just knew there was someone to blame;):p
will post some up asap
I'd better not say anything about you needing an Ensign Selfix 820 to complete your 'Selfix' collection then! ;)

Joking aside, if at any time you're tempted let me know and I'll tell you what to look out for when buying one. Not that I'd ever succumb to the temptation of buying numerous old folding cameras, of course! :facepalm:

Back