How Photographers get a bad name !

Gremlin

Houdini
Name
Ingrid
Edit My Images
No
Yesterday at the Hawk Conservancy, was watching the African display stood in the top corner with no one
behind me.
Another guy with a camera on a monopod was in the same place and kept running up and down in front of the rear
seats which did have a few people sat in them sheltering from the sun.
As I was leaving someone said in a loud voice, you professionals should pay for one of those photography days
I asked why and it seems they had the display ruined by the guy running up and down and getting in the way
every time they tried to take a picture with their phone.
Pointed that it was a hobby for me and I had stayed in one place which gave me a fairly decent view but I did understand
why they were annoyed, it would have annoyed me too had he started dancing about in the gap in front of me, but
I would have told him so ;)

Just goes to show how one inconsiderate person gets us all tarred with the same brush,

WOW I would love to be called a professional . whats wrong with people cant they just say excuse me mate I'm taking pictures to .or in my case I would just rise to my full 6'1" and say "f*****g sit down will ya" in my very soft dulcet tones :beer:

WOW I would love to be called a professional

You should know by now, anyone with a big lens is a pro :D

I'm only 5' 2" but I can protest loudly too, size really doesn't matter :p

Talking of inconsiderate, it was a certain "Professional" photographer, that led a group of paying photographers ( 12 I think it was)
On to the flats at donna nook, they were seen harassing / crowding around a female and her pup.

By the following year, the gate and fences were up!

You should know by now, anyone with a big lens is a pro :D

I'm only 5' 2" but I can protest loudly too, size really doesn't matter :p

I confirm that Gremlin has a gob on her :p :D

I tend to find that people in general are inconsiderate and only think about themselves.
If I had a £ for every time I encounter one I would be able to buy a 150-800 f2.8 lens :)

Sadly the entitled people never even appear to know or care if they have created offense........the fact that there are a minority of photographers who see themselves as so "entitled" should come as no surprise :(

Back