How the Beatles should have sounded...

Name
Jamie
Edit My Images
Yes
This is why I love dubstep:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jnBx6kGa0s

You can take a good song and make it loads better.

If you're limited to rubbish speakers you're missing the bassy goodness which is making my room shake right now.

*Waits for hardcore beatles fans to crawl out the woodwork :D*

:thumbsdown: Words fail me to express just how s***e that is.

That is truly awful.
You can't take a classic Beatles song and make it sound better by doing crap like that to it.
George Martin did a fantastic job on the 'Love' album and it sounds like the Beatles.
I loathe these so called re-mixers who think they can do better.
Pick up an instrument, learn how to play it, learn how to write a good tune and earn the respect.
And no, I am not a die hard Beatles fan, I'm a fan of many classic bands from the 60's onwards :)

Jesus Christ, I cant believe these people get money for this crap.

Jive Bunny next then:thumbsdown:

I quite like this because it flows, it's not out of tune like most remixes of classics are

I'm still offended by this so I feel the need to add more to my last comment, so here goes.

What a bag of toss.

ooooooh my seineys are distorting

I was loving it
but the hardcore bass bits are a bit ott for me
the rest is pretty darn epic :D

Complete garbage... Beatles needs no messing with... How to ruin a great song.

That is truly awful.
You can't take a classic Beatles song and make it sound better by doing crap like that to it.
George Martin did a fantastic job on the 'Love' album and it sounds like the Beatles.
I loathe these so called re-mixers who think they can do better.
Pick up an instrument, learn how to play it, learn how to write a good tune and earn the respect.
And no, I am not a die hard Beatles fan, I'm a fan of many classic bands from the 60's onwards :)
(y)

:boxer::boxer::boxer::boxer::boxer::boxer:

just for protection :LOL: have to say that I like it, has brightened up me night shift no end. Im not usually a fan of dubstep by any means but this does flow well

right time to run..........look over there at the juggling unicorn!!!!!!!!

:exit:

has brightened up me night shift no end

What more can you ask of a song?

Totally appreciate how people can dislike dubstep. I think it's pretty narrow minded to rule out all music that's not played on instruments. In a way it's like ignoring digital photography in favour of film - not identical I appreciate but I'm sure you can see the similarities. Ironically I hold a pretty low opinion of The Beatles and think they're incredibly overrated but who am I to say what's good and bad? I can only say what I like and dislike.

Sorry but I have to agree with most comments on here, that is terrible!!!

both terrible, its truely a terrible song (i cant stand eleanor rigby by the beatles, cant say im a fan of dubstep at all but the remixing it not too bad especially compared to some of the ***** zane lowe played on radio 1 last night.

however you cant ignore that dubstep has become a massive genre recently, cant say its my cup of tea but different strokes for different folks n all that!

Totally appreciate how people can dislike dubstep. I think it's pretty narrow minded to rule out all music that's not played on instruments. In a way it's like ignoring digital photography in favour of film - not identical I appreciate but I'm sure you can see the similarities.

If it wasn't for the artists playing instruments there would be any music in the first place.
It's not a narrow-minded point of view, it's about giving respect and admiring the artists who have created classic songs,

I understand what you are saying about the Beatles, no band can please everyone.
If it hadn't been for the likes of the Beatles, there are many bands who may never have existed or perhaps would be as successful due to their influences.

I think the likes of Dubstep appeal more to a younger audience and although I was perhaps a bit harsh saying I loathe the likes if them, they are creative.
However, there are types of music genres that are more suitable for what they do.
The likes of Joe Strummer would probably jump out of his grave if anyone tried this with The Clash songs (although I expect it has already been done).

It's probably an age things as well although I know quite a few musicians and they tend to agree.

Last edited:
A bit like making a photocopy of the Mona Lisa, scribbling a fake tash on it and calling it art ;)

Then taking said photocopy of it, photographing it with a disposable camera, getting it developed at ASDA by a blind Shaulin monk (who incidentally has no photography experience even though he is a martial arts grand master!) then scanning it, blowing it up 4x the size it should be, printing it out with cheapo ink and on the back of a used piece of paper....GASP....then sticking a stupid beat behind it, then claim its better than the original!

I can't listen to dubstep unless I'm in a field at 3am and my internal organs feel like they're going to explode.

Just annoys me when I'm at home!

A crock of **** :D Cant remember who remastered the Love album a while back but they did an excellent job of ripping every bit of it apart and sticking it back together. This sounds like it was done inside a metal dustbin :D

As a 'hardcore' Beatles fan and a muso, I have to say I enjoyed it immensly . . . Only for the 1st 30 seconds or so though.
After that it sounds like the 'creative artiste' went for a dump and the bass n drums moron from the pub next door stepped in. Yeah - slap a load of bass beats on! Wow ain't that great - If trash is appealing then its ok from a KFC = food point of view I suppose.

Sounds like a crappy theme tune to an 80's BBC business show being on the telly while playing a beatles album

Agreed.....

There's nothing wrong with music made purely on computers, I love a lot myself. But dubstep.... And this... Bleurgh.

If its the el rugby one I'm not keen. Come together remit is good though. Love some dusted tracks but couldn't name mpre than 6 great track from last year. Drum and bass however...

Yuck and to make matters worse there is a link on the right to an awful remix of Money for Nothing.

Back