How to attach Sigma 150-600 to Nikon D7200

Edit My Images
No
Hello, I have recently bought the lens, but it doesn't attach to the camera. Clearly I need an attachment converter of some description. I have tried google searching but not found the answer. Can someone please help give the name of what I need :) Thanks!

Hello, I have recently bought the lens, but it doesn't attach to the camera. Clearly I need an attachment converter of some description. I have tried google searching but not found the answer. Can someone please help give the name of what I need :) Thanks!

Sounds like you might have bought the wrong mount version, what does it say exactly on the box? If it's the Nikon mount version then no, you would not need any additional attachments

You don't need any converter ... is your lens a Nikon fit or have you bought a different fit lens!

sounds like you have either bought a canon mount or sigma mount lens .. a Nikon fit goes straight on to the camera

As others say you must have a canon mount. I have recently purchased the same lens for my D7200 (Nikon F) and it connects just fine.

Oh dear, I hope we have not frightened him off.......................every day can be a school day so there is no shame in making a mistake if that is what has happened?

He says he has bought it recently, if from a 'good' source he should be able to get it swapped and/or a refund to then end up with the correct mount type lens. Then to move on and enjoy his photography and being a member of TP :)

Oh dear, I hope we have not frightened him off.......................every day can be a school day so there is no shame in making a mistake if that is what has happened?

He says he has bought it recently, if from a 'good' source he should be able to get it swapped and/or a refund to then end up with the correct mount type lens. Then to move on and enjoy his photography and being a member of TP :)

I don't see anything that would frighten anyone off, just good advice to check if it's the right mount ...

I don't see anything that would frighten anyone off, just good advice to check if it's the right mount ...
I was not criticising the advice but all folk are different when it comes to online interactions.................so you never know how they might react to feedback, even if that is sage advice ;)

Back