How to fix that photo?

Name
Zhivko
Edit My Images
No
Hi Everyone!
Could you please help me to fix my photo!

You can see the jpeg here:

The original sky wasn't in that violet colour. Do you think I could change it back to its original blue-greyish colour? And that noise, if I apply more reduction I would get rid of it but then the sky would become a smeared stain, if I would apply moderate reduction, then it would still look noisy. The noise reduction on the photo in the box.com link above is moderate. I use Capture NX-D currently for post-processing, I used to use Raw Therapee but the software's capability to reduce noise was very limited. Maybe I should switch to another post-processing app? Like Lightrooom? What do you think?
Thanks Beforehand for any advice

yeah - nobody in their right mind is going to open an anonymous link to a dropbox from someone with 21 posts to their name over a year and a tenuous grasp of the english language.

Personally just bin the photo.

If you really want a photo of this fountain go back when the light is better, use a tripod, long exposure, maybe splash some flash in there as well. That gets rid of the noise problem, then shoot RAW, and colour balance afterwards.

yeah - nobody in their right mind is going to open an anonymous link to a dropbox from someone with 21 posts to their name over a year and a tenuous grasp of the english language.
I understand, but I can't upload the photo here because it is too large. I don't really have an idea how to make it smaller. Sorry for that!

Personally just bin the photo.

If you really want a photo of this fountain go back when the light is better, use a tripod, long exposure, maybe splash some flash in there as well. That gets rid of the noise problem, then shoot RAW, and colour balance afterwards.
I used a tripod. Shutter speed was about 40. I also took a RAW photo, you can see it here:
https://app.box.com/s/4t3bo1siu2pra22hnu60tm0evf9874b5
Maybe I should have used flash...
But thank You! I'll definitely follow your advice!

Last edited:
Here ya go, jivko:

1.jpg

Back