How to get a telling off in 2 easy steps

Name
William
Edit My Images
Yes
Stage 1 - Pick up camera.
Step B - Point it at your other half, pre make up and hair.

So I have had a few friends in front of the camera and got to a stage where I am "ok" at posing the and can turn out some decent photos.
Never the less, it is a means to an end, what I really want to get good at is classy/artistic underwear and nude photos.

I had never asked anyone else to model for me because my "studio" is in mine and my fiancées home and I would feel uncomfortable doing that.
She has said she doesn't mind, but I would rather wait till I can rent a studio or get in on a group shoot.

Anyway, after a year of nagging her, she finally caved and said yes.
So last night as she was getting ready for the shoot, I saw the opportunity to scratch another itch, portraits of someone in a natural environment and with natural light.

So as she was getting ready, I grabbed the camera and got a couple of snaps, she told be to bog off but I didn't and continued to get a couple more.
Well she quickly became tired of the situation and clattered me in the pills with her hair straighteners.

Here was the pre "telling off" results.
Let me know what you think...

Hanna_001.jpg
Hanna_002.jpg

Well you obviously live to post you results.

Like the first B&W one, second one I'm not sure about the angles.

Cheers for the feedback folks,
Indeed, what's more impressive is that we made friends fast enough for me to still do the originally planned shoot :)

I think that they're both very good candid shots. I like the angles and the colour / B&W use. (y)
On the B&W, I think a selective colouring would look great, with just the reflection of the subject in the mirror in colour or visa versa.

Last edited:
Cheers Phil,
I'm not great at selective colour but I will give it a go.

These couple are less candid than the first.
They are post "telling off" and by now I had chance to grab a flash so I could bounce some light of the wall.

Hanna_003.jpg

Hanna_004.jpg

Back