Tutorial How to level images in Photoshop the easy peasy way

Name
Caleb
Edit My Images
Yes
cw318is submitted a new resource:

How to level images in Photoshop the easy peasy way - How to level images in Photoshop the easy peasy way

I've been using photoshop for coming up for 10 years now, and today I found something I hadn't come across before and being simple and quite exciteable I thought I'd share!

If like me you can never quite get a horizon straight, its an absolute snap rather then having to add guides and rotate to the guide then crop then add bits in and all the associated faff.

Here's a sample image, on the wonk;...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Knew that but thanks.:ty:

Thats brilliant !
Helps me, as I've got one eye higher than the other, - Its a Lincolnshire thing...

Ive used photoshop since 1990 when it was just photoshop LOL Its been there for many years but under image Rotation/arbitrary use the ruler as you say then image Rotation/arbitrary but now i has the straighten layer since CS6

Last edited:
Thanks for that :) I thought it was a bit weird there was a straighten tool in Camera RAW but not in the app itself, will save me some time if I forget to straighten in Camera Raw, dont have to load up the image again I can do it straight from within PS. Ta! ;)

Back