How to upload images and put them on a forum using (Photobucket)

Techno-Geek

Boring
Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
Thought i would also do another one :)

PhotobucketBrower.jpg

Logging on to your Photobucket profile, you will see an "Browse" Button, Click that and a uploader screen will pop-up, looking like the screen shot below

Uploadingonphotobucket.jpg

This is the uploader screen, You can browse though your whole computer pictures, documents etc with this to find your photo you want to upload

One you have found the photo you want to upload, you need to double click it and then that screen will disappear and you see the filename come up in the box to the left hand side of where you pressed "Browse"

PhotobucketUploader.jpg

Your filename will appear in that box

IMGCodeinput.jpg

Once you have clicked the "Upload" button with the BLUE background you will have to wait for abit for the photo to be uploaded from your computer and on to the webcam, then it will appear when you scroll down, click the (IMG Codes) text and copy and paste it and then you can add that to a post and click

SubmitNewThread.jpg

And then your done :)

TO SIGN UP:

Photobucket1.jpg

On the main page you will see "JOIN NOW" In a big green box near the centre of the page, click that and then follow the instructions (should be easy enough)

Photobucket3.jpg

You will get a page looking like that, telling you that your account has been set-up

Photobucket5.jpg

Then if you Click "My Album" At the top of the page in the blue background, it will take you to this page.

Since getting a DSLR recently I have noticed how much longer the files take to upload, say in comparison to a mobile phone image.

But then the file size is huge, typically 3mb or above, is this right? Shooting in RAW or jpeg seems to take an age to upload to photobucket.

yes, raw file may be 10mb, jpg may be 6mb (only for photobucket to compress it all down anyway). best off resizing pics on your pc and uploaded smaller ones. Quicker and saves bandwidth if you're on a capped contract.

RAW does take ages anyway lol

But the compreesion doesn't take that long for me :confused:

Back