Howden, parched earth

Edit My Images
No
I took this photo this afternoon at Howden resovoir, been a while since the level was this low.:eek:

howdensml.jpg

Low ... that is non-existent Gary ... or am I stating the obvious ... again ... :LOL:

Makes a lovely shot though ... foreground interest and a great perspective shot ... (y)

Little dark on the shadow side ... here anyway ... :p

Lovely Shot Gary, Nice perspective and angle.
I had no idea you guys up north had these problems...makes me feel better. ;)

Out of interest, did you boost the contrast/dark for 800pix Gary, your image seems to have good viewable detail on my full res screen, I often find I can't see detail in landscapes at that size...just because the image is so small, not because there badly adjusted.

:)

Forbiddenbiker said:
Lovely Shot Gary, Nice perspective and angle.
I had no idea you guys up north had these problems...makes me feel better. ;)

Out of interest, did you boost the contrast/dark for 800pix Gary, your image seems to have good viewable detail on my full res screen, I often find I can't see detail in landscapes at that size...just because the image is so small, not because there badly adjusted.

:)
Nah, not that clever. just converted using rse (only missing the a) :LOL:
Adjusted the levels a tiny bit and resized for the forum.
BTW thanks for the feedback.
TBO as well the resovoirs up here are not as bad as this picture makes out. this is a bit of a run off area at the end of the resovoir so sometimes things aren't all they seem but I thought it looked good:shrug:

holy crap thats low!

Back