How's this? Tree rodent (squirrel)

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Not sure if this is any good or not :shrug:

Any suggestions?

squirrel2.jpg

I'm happy anyway, it's the first squirrel that looks like a squirrel, rather than a blurry mess :LOL:

Matty i like the compasition and colours. not sure the eyes are as sharp as they could be. Heres a couple from me:

1658317247_1581bb67d1_o.jpg

1659177970_d04cc8e910_o.jpg

not sure my focusing is any better:)

Nice photo Matty.
Toothie, how on gods earth did you get so close to that?

lol it was in hydepark they were after food as ppl feed them. But i have to say they were a bit skitish and i took loads, most of which were a blur cos they would run off at the last min.

and my focal length was 200mm

Not sure if this is any good or not :shrug:

Any suggestions?

I'm happy anyway, it's the first squirrel that looks like a squirrel, rather than a blurry mess :LOL:

:clap:Are you out in the country as it must be more difficult to capture those that are not surrounded by people like those in the London parks. I was out on Friday and your so right the little critters don't hang about. Here's 2 I have posted in the General Forum and that I am quite chuffed with.

Squirrel_in_Tree.jpg

Secret_Squirrel_Is_Someone_there.jpg

Some lovely shots of squiggies in this thread, that first one looks like he was up to no good! :cautious:, Toothie! what drugs was yours on? :LOL: and as for Hammerhead, those are awesome! :love:

Toothie! what drugs was yours on? :LOL:

Could have been anything it was hyde park, they would come up to you and sit really still the moment to tried to take the shot they ran off was very fustrating :thumbsdown:

Also they blend into the background a bit:( im better at photography when things don't move;)

YOu're right they do move fast.

1679232676_349a211215_o.jpg

Ok the focus isn't perfect but hey at least you can tell he has eyes!

Some great squidger shots in here. Don't let CT see this one!

i'm wondering how long did it take you to take all these pics ?? u must have waited so long to catch it, i tried once and i gave up, spent about one hour and got nothing lol

they r great but some of them r OOF.

keep it up

I spent about an hour wandering about the local woods, and about 20 minutes standing in one spot waiting for the little buggers to come out!

The OOF is due to the little gits moving as you're about to take the shot :LOL: I had to delete half a memory card full of blurry messes before I got that decent one :LOL:

Some lovely shots of squiggies in this thread, that first one looks like he was up to no good! :cautious:, Toothie! what drugs was yours on? :LOL: and as for Hammerhead, those are awesome! :love:

Ladybird (y) ..... i'm grateful for the positive praise. Does this mean I have progressed from taking snaps to actually taking photos .... or is that a step tooo far? :woot:

I've posted this before (I think). I keep saying I will got to Formby as they have a load of red squirrels there.

squirrel.jpg

nice shot by the OP although the flash looks a bit over powering in the shot and the eye is a little soft :)

Will always prefer the little red critters :)

Formby Special :)
0520-145231-01.jpg

Thats a nice shot of the not so nice Grey Squirrel there whiteflyer :)

squirrel11.jpg

Hi,
I'm a newbie just signed up after seeing this thread. thought I'd post some of my Squirrel photo's... The blurred head is of my 2yr old son and the Squirrel held it's ground for ages....

[
squirrel21.jpg

Matty - you're in the wrong part of the country for Reds pal

Greys (if around) can be brought to your table with time and food - neither are local to me (pah) but some clients of mine have moaned about the Greys entering garages, even houses, and causing 'havoc' - one to the extent they say even in hot weather they daren't leave a window open for the damage they cause

I saw a great shot of one up a man's leg in Hyde park a wee while ago, taking nuts from his pocket (thankfully) - I'd show you the fantastic award winning shot I took... if only I'd had a camera with me :bonk:

Mattyh that is definately a WTF!?! moment on the squirrels part. :LOL:

Back