HSCC Brands Hatch...June 4th!

Edit My Images
No
Again, boredom has made me plough through my arse-chive of images and I've come up with these efforts.

June was years ago but it was a great meeting with all sorts of old motors smoking about the place so I thought I'd share some. It's also winter now so this is a reminder of what we have to look forward to in a few months from now.

As usual.......20D, Sigma 70-200, Sigma 120-300.

Hope you like.

IMG_3280-vi.jpg

IMG_2778-vi.jpg

IMG_4133-vi.jpg

IMG_3356-vi.jpg

IMG_3658-vi.jpg

IMG_3868-vi.jpg

Even though it's cack I quite like it.
IMG_3376-vi.jpg

IMG_4022-vi.jpg

Love the blue E-Type, all very good but thats my favourite - closely followed by the two WSCC Jags, great stuff (y)

Any bad shots? ;)

Any bad shots?

Always one or two I like to forget SOme of the ones below aren't all that to be fair mate, and a bit of a pan-fest!!!

Gary...curse that fence at Druids, robbing my sharpness and contrast

IMG_3257-vi.jpg

Bardon
IMG_3272-vi.jpg

IMG_3293-vi.jpg

IMG_3366-vi.jpg

IMG_3372-vi.jpg

IMG_3381-vi.jpg

IMG_3388-vi.jpg

IMG_3291-vi.jpg

IMG_3358-vi.jpg

More great shots, like the Silk Cut Jaguar - great angle showing off its beautiful lines, others are very good to (y)

I'm a proper newbie to all this, so this may be dim, but how did you get such close up shots with a 300mm lens? Or are they just cropped in good old PS?

Also, where can you get clear shots at Brands? I remember it as having a wire fence around the entire perimeter?

through the fence at the top of druids you can get away with about 300mm, but realistically if you want to zoom past the jurassic park style fence you'll need 400mm.

most of brands is accessible from the public areas as long as you have 300mm +

some of them are cropped but not in the way you may think, I hardly ever crop stuff and if I do it's usually to tidy them up - like crop out stray marshalls arses and that, or to straighten up the horizons.

Thanks for that Dave.

Are they funny about photographers there, or will an amateur be ok to just turn up and shoot?

yeah brands is good for photos, inside of druids is great.

nice photos dave, cant wait for the season to start!

Back