Huffy 3yr old

Edit My Images
Yes
Cropped off the left, and adjusted some levels.

huffy.jpg

aww....lovely shot, she does look cross! I might be inclined to crop a bit off the top too, within the grey bit of the top step. Well seen, I love seeing them au naturel lol

heh, good one!

nice shot looks like you said it was time to go on the 1st shot . my kids are the same . like the 2nd also

I don't think it needed lightening....looks good and the second one is great too. She looks older than 3!

Agree - the lightened version has a dusty look to it, the original is far better - also I think the crop works better in the first, gives more of an atmosphere of isolation with more surrounding space.

Only criticism would be that the focus appears to be on the bridge, not the child - maybe mistaken though.

Very good shots :)

after looking again I agree with you warspite, my crop suggestion doesn't work as well as the original image ;)

I'd agree the focus is a bit out and somehow the crop seems to make it more obvious. The shot is something that will bring back memories and a smile - so technicalities seem less important.

Once they are old enough to realise you want them to stay put to take their picture, it is hard enough getting them in the frame never mind in focus as they run away or hide :)

Agree with you on the focus Warspite, I was experimenting with DOF beforehand and I had a precious few seconds to get the shot, I was inda hoping the focus on the bridge would lead to her and up the step. If that makes sense.

Back