Humble Coalie

BRASH

fracster's right hand
Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Taken in a layby on the Aberdeen to Peterhead road, Aberdeenshire.

IMG_8709_edited-2_filtered.jpg

Nothing humble about a wee Coalie. Wonder how many did not make it through that last cold spell?
Like the framing on that one too. Different.(y)

Got to say that I like the framing provided by the fence too, the coal tit is nice and sharp too (y)

I'm not normally a fan of tight framing but it works well here(y)

Keeping wild birds in cages is cruel and you should be reported.

The cage is for me, not the bird.

Morning! ;) Lovely capture actually Brian, apart from being a different take on a bird it has good detail and easy on the eye to look at. Just wondering if you have been to Sawmans school of close up bird photography :thinking:
Ps. Any idea when the wife is coming home? The house is starting to look a bit untidy now.

Last edited:
Looks as though the CT's beak needs a paint job the same as the fence does :D
A cracking shot though, the framing works for me too, well done (y)

Keeping wild birds in cages is cruel and you should be reported.

I suggest you havn't read where the photo was taken, or looked to see the bird can easily get through the fence.

Quote " Taken in a layby on the Aberdeen to Peterhead road, Aberdeenshire." unquote

So why should he be reported for taking photos of a bird on a mesh fence beside a road? please explain.

Realspeed

Last edited:
I suggest you havn't read where the photo was taken, or looked to see the bird can easily get through the fence.

Quote " Taken in a layby on the Aberdeen to Peterhead road, Aberdeenshire." unquote

So why should he be reported for taking photos of a bird on a mesh fence beside a road? please explain.

Realspeed

I dont care where he said it was taken, I do not trust him. I have seen some of his bird photographs before and they always look sad, just like this Coaltit. I have copied this picture and have sent it to the RSPB.

I dont care where he said it was taken, I do not trust him. I have seen some of his bird photographs before and they always look sad, just like this Coaltit. I have copied this picture and have sent it to the RSPB.

Awwww, no. I'm a member of the RSPB, I'll get banned.

Ah well, nothing new there then:(:D

Awwww, no. I'm a member of the RSPB, I'll get banned.

Ah well, nothing new there then:(:D

Well you have brought this on yourself and unless you can get somebody to testify in your de-fence :naughty: You are going to spend the rest of the year behind bars. Let`s see how you like it!!

Captive caged song birds - I hate to see that!, although he does look like he could escape pretty easily.;)

Three things...
Sharp!
Sharp
and Sharp!!

Morning! ;)
. Any idea when the wife is coming home? The house is starting to look a bit untidy now.

She'll be home when I've run out of eggs;)

Well you have brought this on yourself and unless you can get somebody to testify in your de-fence :naughty: You are going to spend the rest of the year behind bars. Let`s see how you like it!!

I've had an email from the RSPB (or someone pretending, had the logo etc, looked real) asking what it was all about. Needless to say, my reply was tactfully to the point:shake:

Captive caged song birds - I hate to see that!, although he does look like he could escape pretty easily.;)

Three things...
Sharp!
Sharp
and Sharp!!

Thanks(y)

Tail is out of focus you plank.

Back