Hunstanton Beach - Bronica style

Name
Barry
Edit My Images
Yes
I've posted some of these (not the Velvia ones though) in another thread as I've just discovered film still works - just needed to get my brain back into gear and thinking about creating images!

Anyway, first set of shots I've taken in years with my good ol' Bronica! (Might even take a tripod with me next time - that's a fair old mirror flapping around)

hunstanton_BW__008 by Barry Cant, on Flickr

hunstanton_velvia__023 by Barry Cant, on Flickr

hunstanton_velvia__029 by Barry Cant, on Flickr

hunstanton_BW__004 by Barry Cant, on Flickr

hunstanton_velvia__024 by Barry Cant, on Flickr

Good stuff Barry, liking the wreck best.

The colours of the cliffs are amazing, but I still have a soft spot for picture 1 - I suppose colour is no competition for the texture in that shot!

Good stuff Barry, liking the wreck best.

Thanks - It was quite something.

The colours of the cliffs are amazing, but I still have a soft spot for picture 1 - I suppose colour is no competition for the texture in that shot!

Cheers - I quite like working the B/W more than the colour and for some reason I'm not getting the detail from the Velvia as I was expecting. Same scanner :(

Great mono images Barry, well done. Like you I've started using my Bronica again. What film did you use for these shots?

Great mono images Barry, well done. Like you I've started using my Bronica again. What film did you use for these shots?

Thanks - Fujichrome Velvia and Ilford XP4

Bit of a buzz innit?

Lovely stuff Barry, the Velvia colours really shine through and some lovely detail in the black and whites. Film's good innit. :D

Lovely stuff Barry, the Velvia colours really shine through and some lovely detail in the black and whites. Film's good innit. :D

Thanks

It has it's moments - I still can't believe I used to shoot Weddings on film. Must've been mad!

Back