Hunstanton Beach & Lighthouse

Some interesting pictures,
I think the beach huts in No2 are a little bit too overexposed or perhaps crop it to remove the whiteness of the sun on the right. I feel my eye runs along the row of huts and out the picture top right. The other huts in No4 I feel are too dark and the silhouette is not strong enough to be recognisable unlike No5 which is great.
I also like No3 which is very good.

Number 5 is a good shot, the others just don't have enough interest for me, although I think the old boat shot could be rescued but at a lower angle with n
o shadows.

Have to go with Peter on this. #5 is the nicest shot for me.

I can see where you are going with the beach hut's in #2, but something just isn't right.

#4 has far too much black foreground for my liking, but might appeal to some.

For me, #1 and #3 are not strong images. That wreck is actually really difficult to use. Been there myself and failed! The cliffs are spectacular and hold great promise, but this shot just doesn't do it for me. Sorry.

#1) Just a picture of another building for me as nothing to make it stand out of the picture hugely

#2) Would have liked a couple of steps back so you could see further down the row of huts as would lead me thorugh the photo

#3) Is my favourite, though would be great if you could get more out of the red in the cliffs as I know that it is more dramatic than what you have

A very nice set indeed - makes me miss being able to get here for a Sunday afternoon breath of fresh air!

love #5 pick of the bunch for me but #4 would be great too if you could get more detail on the huts.

Back