Name
Jason
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone,

My name is Jason I’m 28 years old from Stockton-on-tees in Teesside. I have been here before as Jagro Photography however my account got logged out and when I tried to log back in it says I don’t have an account so here I am again. I am relatively new to photography and have only been able to afford my first camera and kit as my grandad recently passed and left me some money and as he had an interest in photography particularly birds and wildlife I bought a camera with the money he left. Look forward to sharing my photos and seeing all your photos. Thank you,
Jason

Hi Jason, enjoy the forum and enjoy the camera, good luck :welcome:

If you mean in a post of yours?

1024 pixels on the longest side, no more than 500kbps. Use 'Attach files' link lower left, bingo (y)

Hi everyone,

My name is Jason I’m 28 years old from Stockton-on-tees in Teesside. I have been here before as Jagro Photography however my account got logged out and when I tried to log back in it says I don’t have an account so here I am again.

Hi Jason, one of the staff found your old account, and merged the two, so you've got all your old posts back now...

BTW, the old account was JagroPhotography, so if you'd tried to log in with a space in it, that'll be why it couldn't find you.

Hi Jason, one of the staff found your old account, and merged the two, so you've got all your old posts back now...

BTW, the old account was JagroPhotography, so if you'd tried to log in with a space in it, that'll be why it couldn't find you.
I was trying to log in with the two emails I use and it didn’t recognise any, that is fantastic I really appreciate that, great work thank you so much

Very nice touch.

Back