I am absolutely disgusted

Outrageous!

Whats CiN?

I was thinking the same, to be honest, I know I'm 30 in just over a month but i've seriously taken a gap out of music which makes me feel even older - I now listen to Radio 2 as the tunes on Radio 1 are too violent or sexy for me!

I was thinking the same, to be honest, I know I'm 30 in just over a month but i've seriously taken a gap out of music which makes me feel even older - I now listen to Radio 2 as the tunes on Radio 1 are too violent or sexy for me!

I listen to radio 3 and classic fm. Does that make twice as old as you then :thinking:

Perhaps it's because all the outraged threads have been merged into one:rolleyes:

Well done for using disgusted:jaffa:

Listen to absolute radio. None of this new fangled electronical wrap music. They play proper bands who use real instruments, not laptops to make music.

Listen to absolute radio. None of this new fangled electronical wrap music. They play proper bands who use real instruments, not laptops to make music.
Dad?????? :eek:

Usually the iPod but occasionally R6Music.

I can be disgusting when needed...

Tunein is good for streaming stuff from the states and Australia (Dance etc)...

Tunein is good for streaming stuff from the states and Australia (Dance etc)...

we don't need none of the foreign music coming over here and taking our music's jobs, who do those electrons think they are, deport them I say.....

we don't need none of the foreign music coming over here and taking our music's jobs, who do those electrons think they are, deport them I say.....
A shot in the face would be better Pete.

A shot in the face would be better Pete.

only if its poor music though , richer sounds should be allowed to stay and enjoy our privileges

Back