I am Barred

tiler65

Suspended / Banned
Name
Tom (I think)
Edit My Images
Yes
I got kicked out of my local swimming baths yesterday. They did not give a reason but said if I did not leave they would call the police. I tried in vain to ask what I had done but they just said 'You're sort are not welcome here'

I was totally confused by the whole thing and I said to myself when I get home I will ring the local council to complain.

When I got home I put my towel and wet trunks on the kitchen table and was about to grab the phone and start complaining when I noticed the 'S' was missing from my trunks................................................

groan

Speedo without the S.....how much more obvious do you want it? LOL :D

it must be friday lol

This thread is soo funny, Not the original post but the guy's who don't get it..:LOL:

LOL As thick as me if thats the case. I didnt get it until pointed out :LOL:

Hahaha, good one.

I was thinking "Trunk? Whats so bad about trunk?"

I got it..in the end...doh:LOL: :LOL:
Maybe we could have a crap joke forum..one board that I frequent has a forum called the "Juan Linor" forum, it is for just such jokes...the funniest so far for me was this one.

My mexican girlfriend only has one tooth in the centre of her mouth...her name is wannitta and on those cold mexican nights..she uses it for central eating!!..fair cracked me up it did:bang:

so how about a Juan Linor forum?

LOL As thick as me if thats the case. I didnt get it until pointed out :LOL:

Hahaha, good one.

I was thinking "Trunk? Whats so bad about trunk?"

LMAO - that exactly what I was thinking :)

Also "Wimming Trunk" and other variations :(

great idea although the best funny ones probably would be banned

Back